MO Letters to Once

"Leave it. Jihyo already talked to Once."

"Eh? But it's my name on the news. Wouldn't it be more... proper if it's me?" Momo is restless. She pulls up crayons and starts sketching petals, stars, butterfly, and candy bong.

Jeongyeon tilts head for a sec, grits teeth hissing. Puzzled as to how the cute drawings would help. So, she asks "Thought you wanna write? Uhh... What are those?"

"Igeo? O... Sincerity."

Momo maybe known as Twice's dancing machine through the mature movements she does; and consequently, be seen as mature. Someone who would be intentioned to come out of dating despite societal consequences.

But when she expresses her thoughts, she isn't there yet. Onces know this. That is IF, like what Nayeon has said, Once didn't forget the precious memories.

November 14th of 2019—MoJiChaeng just got off work from a photoshoot and Momo turned to Vlive. While the exhausted Chaeng had napped, the puberty twins were bantering.

Momo and Jihyo responded to Once's comment that said, "When did they grow up and be so mature?"

"They think we're grown-ups."

"No, we're still young. I want to stay young." Jihyo who had been feeling old stressing over the given burden, opposed by desiring youth.

"Me too. I'm like 14 years old in my heart." Momo, on the other hand, would rather identify her emotional age.

Not to be confused with 14 year olds who are so eager to grow up and flirt around. Quite the opposite. She's 24 who enjoys the simplicity of 14 through music, dance, and eating delicious food.

As of the dating news, Momo could now relate to the feelings of Jihyo becoming old. She too has stressed since that she couldn't talk much with the camera; enduring, nonetheless.

At the backstage of Golden Disk day 1, Sana even tried to help. She held the camera and talked up to her tensed chingu. "Momo ssi without bangs today?"

"Yes, straight hair without bangs." Faint response while constantly scratching and sweeping head.

"Hmm. How did you come up with it?"

"There's pre-recording yesterday and had bangs. So, I decided not today. It's the first time today."

"First time? Congratulations~"

Tension was lessening that Momo softly clapped hands. Sana then asked, "How old are you this year, Momo ssi?"

"Twenty."

The stresses have aged her 6 years. Momo had seen unsightly fan behavior. As they based off from Jihyo's news that had fair supporters, Twice didn't see the violence coming.

Now add to that the hostile words which for the girls, are hundred times more painful. So painful, they're driven to try all sorts of communication and rid the barrier with Once.

Verbal, non-verbal. Artistic expressions and crafts alike. No matter what it takes. Hence, the drawings and sketches. They may be cute and colorful. Yet, they are very Momo. Authentic and sincere.

That's when Jeong realizes that Momo, with her child-like values and approach to life, may have a shot to an effective conversation with Once. So, she lets her and leave with a reminder instead.

"When you write the actual letter... " she sighs, "since there's an agreement—be extra careful."

"Ehh?! Help me juseyo~"