Her Sanity

The two Japanese arrives at the dorm completing the synergy of nine. Like magnets, Mina and Chaeyoung are beside each other.

When Dahyun passes by, Chaeng holds on to Mina to prevent her coming in between them again as what Dubu did in the first Twicelights Japan OT9.

"Don't worry Chaengie. We don't have to sit by age here", Dahyun presents her a fist bump to which Chaeng returns. She settles to other side of Chaeng instead.

The artsy maknae refocuses on her favorite unnie. Mina is teaching Chaeyoung how to knit. She's a big fan of the unnie's work, such as the hat given last winter. Timely since it's the cold season again.

Meanwhile, the partners are configuring the iPhone gifted by IU when Twice guested on her concert last year. It's only now that Sana opens it to replace her broken phone.

In the midst, Jihyo is curious if Sana has figured what she wants to ask of her yet. So, she reminds her "Would you like to do anything? I mean, not for the show. For you."

Jihyo's alarm rings. It signals her to care for her reddish left eye. She's been enduring it for days now. Sana thinks out loud while helping her partner put an eye drop, "Look up... Well you've got a cat and recently gone blonde. I have nothing new to ask yet."

"Uh, those are my wants." Jihyo blinks letting her eye absorb the liquid.

"Which are diligently reminded by yours truly", Sana points to herself. She is proud of nudging her partner to her dreams. Even if it took to confront her in the last Idol Room promotion.

In the nitpicking segment, the partners eventually had to faceoff. Jihyo told her, "Blonde doesn't suit you." Wherein the Japanese retracted with, "You said you wanted to go blonde but why didn't you? You coward!"

She indeed affects Jihyo in a way that's empowering, making her do things. Sana adds, "Okay how 'bout to rid of those bangs once and for all."

Jihyo gets silent. It is after all, her mechanism against the mental havoc brought about the dating issue. She wears it whenever the insecurity from judgements creep in and that she would like to hide. She has little left to defend herself since she has already dropped her arms in fighting upfront.

"Your peace. Your happiness- That's what I want", Sana notices that Jihyo still wears the bangs sometimes. Indicating that she's still suffering. Sana says this as if reminding the leader of her original bright self. Cause what she's seeing on her is a dark cloud.

Jihyo suddenly moves in and kisses her, "This- this is my happiness."

She looks back on her relationship with Sana and realizes, they've come a long way. Back then, Jihyo couldn't help but make an exception when it comes to Sana. There's something she couldn't put her finger on.

The only times she could confront her embarrassed feelings was when boosted with alcohol. With this, she could also excuse herself of unconsciousness.

"You're not going to do it? I'm gonna cry!" As what Jihyo had been drunk blabbing about and Sana teased her about it the morning after.

Those were the days when things were light and fun.

"I'll ask affections as a sober from now on", Jihyo gets up. Her hand caresses Sana's crown and says before heading to bed, "I'm giving you what you want."

As her partner walks farther, Sana mutters "Sober from alcohol." Jeongyeon who's nearby getting the organic food gifts for Momo tells Sana, "That too isn't helping, is it?"

"It seems", Sana sighs.

Jihyo is sober only from alcohol. That's the most she could do for now. She sits on her bedside drawing out from a box and gets some. She's taking meds. As doctor prescribed to ease her from depression and anxiety.