Winter Sun

"Oh look, aren't we the restless line?" Chaeyoung says when she notices herself together with Momo and Jihyo, the members who are lacking quality rest.

"O- But when we talk to Once, we'll be okay" Momo mutters while running in only 4 hours of sleep.

"Sorry, I think I couldn't. I'll just sleep. It's too tiring."

Momo is the first to finish shooting. Upon entering the van, she set her phone along with Tzuyu's gift. It's a mobile camera stand with lighting aiding Momo's vlog inclination. Chaeyoung follows minutes after, she settles on the side and sleeps. Jihyo arrives last.

Twice divided into units and had schedules in different locations since sunrise. It's already late in the afternoon when the restless line left from the location in Incheon. While heading back to Seoul, Momo thought of going Live.

"Jihyo say hi!"

Chatting to Once last night cheered Jihyo up that she's in for another encounter with Once. This time with the camera on thru the Vlive, "I became so close to Once yesterday. I was sending messages with Once for about an hour yesterday."

Momo detaches the vlog tool and hands them to the leader so that the latter could talk to Once and get close again. But, Jihyo can't seem to fix it and put to her side.

Momo nitpicks her puberty twin as the tool is returned and refocuses back to her, "This is the reason why you can't get close to Vlive. You have to get close, like me."

"You're not allowed to talk about the shooting", Jihyo claps back as heard in the background.

"I didn't say anything. We just had a schedule. They can already tell that from my face." Momo is dolled up with hair hardened from sprays.

"They might just think it's a concept for the Live. Like a relaxed look but pretending to be busy."

"Okay then, let's go with that."

As they go on, Jihyo shares a little trivia about the day's national event—the CSAT (College Scholastic Ability Test). She then sends words of wisdom for the exam takers to do their best.

However, life still depends on the individual. Jihyo cites their road manager as an example who had Control Automation major. Yet, he ends up driving around for Twice contentedly.

Jihyo asks the manager for some interview tips for those who are also aiming to work for the company. He says "First of all, sincerity is the most important" and goes on to give other tips "Bring a concrete plan. A future-oriented approach would be effective."

Jihyo then asks Momo to summarize what's said. But she's "Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

Momo turns it back to Jihyo who's also not fully paying attention. Nonetheless, the leader tries to remember "Ok, sincerity- Sincerity is important. Because, people shouldn't lie. Can you lie? No. So, sincerity is important. Be sincere. 'Why do I need this job?' Explain it to the interviewers."

"That's the tip for those who want to become staff. But it may be difficult for Once."

"If Once join, they might quit being Once."

"Right. They will know too much about us."

"We are ordinary..." Jihyo says then Momo continues, "We are just ordinary people."

While these two are noisy, Chaeyoung on the side is asleep. Momo wishes the maknae to have good dreams, "Jalja Chaeyoung-ah~"

"She sleeps well no matter where. I envy her. I had weird dreams lately", Jihyo is indecisive of whether to talk about these. She ends up wanting to just share the stories amongst them in their chat.