Chapter 72

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another chapter! Guys, please vote and comment. I love seeing your comments, it honestly makes me happy :) Enjoy today's chapter!
________________________________

I woke up to Alec's little, small and soft snores. I grunted softly and could feel his hair in my face which was tingling me slightly. I could feel his arms around my body and his head on my chest. He was literally laying down on me whilst cuddling me.

When I slowly opened my eyes, all I saw was his hair almost in my mouth. By looking at his chest going up and down slightly, he was still fast asleep. He was still snoring softly which was actually very cute. I never knew that snoring could be this cute until I heard Alec's.

I sighed softly and carefully, hoping that I wouldn't wake him up. If I would move even slightly, there could be a chance of me waking him up which I didn't wanted to. Yesterday was tough on everyone, especially him. I knew that he needed his rest because of what we had to do today.

We had to make sure that we could find wherever Jonathan was. The first lead we did get from Liz was in Idris. The old family house, where Jonathan supposedly was raised by Valentine. It was the first hint we could get and we had to take it.

I can't imagine what Jace could be going through right now. Last time when Jonathan got to him, he made him bleed like an idiot... Jace couldn't even look at me. He was acting tough in front of me but I knew that even the iratze rune didn't help him much at that point. He was in drastic pain and I couldn't imagine what Jonathan was going to do to him now.

We locked him up. He had all this rage towards us. He would do anything to get his revenge. It was showing... I just hoped he wouldn't kill him like he did with our mother. If I would lose Jace, I don't know what I would do... I can't lose him because if I do... I will go insane. I won't be able to handle the pain. I know that.

The sun started to shine into Alec's room which made the glass that was shattered on the ground shine a bit. Yesterday when Alec and I made it up, we straight went to bed. We didn't do anything but we just needed our rest.

His room was still a mess and we had to still clean it. Anyone else who would come in his room would be mind blown by the amount of thoughts they would have. Wrong thoughts because all of it looked wrong.

I could hear Alec breathing which made me smile. It was so insane to even think that I am able to love someone this much as I love him. I never felt this in my whole time here on earth. People fall in love and then fall out of it again. Only some are lucky to actually find there true love.

I never knew that I would be lucky enough to find mine this quick. I knew that I loved him more than anything and I would do anything for him and the thought of losing him, would crawl the nerves out of my body. I couldn't imagine that. I could imagine that pain and I didn't wanted to.

Alec moved slightly which made me jump out of my thoughts. I really hoped he didn't wake up because the warmth of his body kept me warm. I probably loved this more than he did. Alec moved away from me which meant that he woke up.

He looked at me with his puffy eyes and his hair messy. I smiled as I looked at him. I never knew how much I actually missed waking up beside him. I was never alone. I was always with him and the days when I was without him, it was horrible. Endless nights...

"Good morning." He said in a deep voice. His voice was always much deeper when he woke up. I loved his morning voice. It was sexy and manly but most of all a sign that he was alive and with me. The reassurance that he would never leave me.

"Good morning." I said with a smile. I gave him a quick small kiss which he smiled about it. He laid down next to me as he held my hand and looked up to the ceiling of his room.

"I missed waking up next to you." He said and I smiled.

"You mean waking up on me." I said and Alec tiled his head so he could look at me. He laughed softly.

"It is mostly the other way. You always fall asleep on me." He defended himself and I scoffed in disbelief as I shook my head.

"That's not true at all." I said as I was defending myself. Alec laughed softly as he shook his head, looking at me. I missed this... I missed him and I was glad that we were finally back to one another...

"It is and you always drool on my t-shirts too." He said amused and I opened my mouth slightly out of shock. I pushed him playfully.

"You are the one that snores." I said in my defence and Alec looked at me surprised.

"I don't." He easily defended myself and I chuckled.

"You idiot." I said and Alec came a bit closer towards me.

"Hopefully yours." He said as he looked at me. I nodded with a smile.

"Mine." I said and he smiled softly. He lowered down his head to me so he could kiss me. His lips were gentle and soft on mine. When our lips parted, he stood out of bed.

"We have to get to Idris today." Alec said as he put his pants on. I sat upright in bed as I looked at him. I sighed as I nodded. The concern I had for Jace was returning back to me.

"We have to take extra back up with us." I said as I looked at him. I stood up as he walked towards me. He held my hand as he looked at me.

"We will find him." He said and I looked at him with my weak smile.

"I promise we will." He said to reassure and I nodded. He hugged me softly and I rested my head on his shoulders.

"I hope you are right." I said softly as I held onto him. I knew that he was worried too about Jace... All of us where because we knew what Jonathan was capable off...

We knew that we had a lot of things that we could lose but this was my life. My life as a Shadowhunter... and I wasn't just any type of it. They needed me the most and I could only put an end to it. It was going to be hard and we were going to lose people....