Chapter 45

[Welcome!! Guys, please make sure to ready Death Wish! Please do keep voting. It has gone down and it doesn't motivate me at all... And well yeah... Please vote and comment!!]

_

ALEC'S POV

Everything was a shock. Clary's mother was killed and Jace threw his own sister in jail. I left the girl I liked just in there, following her brother to change his mind. The adrenaline I felt was surreal. Never did I felt that much fear in my whole life. For a second I thought that Jace was about to kill Clary and I couldn't imagine what I would have done to Jace if he tried to do it...

"Jace!" I shouted as I followed him. He was angrily walking inside his room with me following him. I closed the door behind me and looked over at Jace, who was fuming.

"What the hell! You locked your own sister up!" I shouted at him and Jace slapped his hand hard on his table.

"My brother is locked in there too. It does not make any difference." Jace said. I clenched my jaw as he compared Clary to Jonathan.

"This is Clary that we are talking about, Jace. She would never hurt someone she cares for." I said a bit angry and he shook his head.

"You was the one that said that emotions are just a distraction and now you are ruled by it. She did hurt people. She hurt you and Simon. She was a ticking bomb and now that she has exploded, our mother is dead." Jace said and I shook my head. I knew that Clary wasn't capable of actually murdering someone. Jace was going insane.

"That was different, Jace." I said and I walked closer to him.

"ENOUGH!" He screamed with tears in his eyes. His eyes were slightly red of the anger he had inside of him and I could see his hand shaking. I had never seen him this angry before. In shock, I just looked at him. I had no idea what to do. I was too bad at these things.

"My mother is dead. The only family member I could fully trust is dead. Since Clary has walked into our lives, nothing than misery has come to us. This was all because of her." Jace said and I scoffed.

"I can't believe what you are saying." I said in disbelief. I had no clue that Jace could be this selfish. He just needed someone to blame for and when he couldn't choose, he blamed it on Clary.

"It is not Clary's fault that your family is messed up. When it comes to her. Her life was more miserable than yours. You at least had a mother to grow up with. She had nothing like that and now that she finally did, it was snatched away from her. If you truly think that Clary has done this than I will be gone. I can't stay here whilst you accuse her for something she hasn't done." I said annoyed.

"Alec... You like her so-" "Exactly. I like her but you are her brother and you just showed her that she was lead down again by you instead of her father or Jonathan!" I shouted and by each word I raised my voice.

"How can you do this to her? She hasn't done anything wrong." I said and Jace sighed.

"You are pathetic. Just like your father and brother. Clary deserves better than you." I said whilst walking out of his room. I made my way to the cells where Clary was sitting down on the floor. When she saw me she quickly got up.

"Jace is a dickhead." I said and I heard Jonathan laughing. Without listening to what Clary was saying, I walked inside Jonathan cells.

"What's so funny big boy?" I asked annoyed. Jonathan had a smirk on his face which made me even more furious than I already was. Before I knew my fist connected with his jawline and I kept on hitting him until I heard something break. His nose... I broke it.