Chapter 52

[Heya! I am always trying to respond back to the comments you guys make on the chapters! I am sorry if I don't sometimes... And also could you guys keep voting... I will always mention in the story if there will be a mature scene coming up! So don't worry! Enjoy reading :)]

_

Alec and I both walked out of the room. We together walked towards the entrance of the institute. I saw Maryse walking towards us and I deeply sighed out. Alec's mother didn't like me very much. I guess the slap a few months ago proved that. I could Alec tense every time his mother would be around. Just like at the Christmas party. I just don't know why and I felt like he was hiding something from me.

What I didn't want to do was not trusting him or giving him a feeling that I didn't trust him. It would ruin our relationship and I didn't want that. I didn't want to ruin us...

"Alec? Where are you going?" Maryse asked as her eyes were focused on his son. I awkwardly looked down. I didn't want to make eye contact with her. She terrified me.

"We are just going out to eat." Alec replied back and Maryse just nodded.

"With her?" She asked which made me now look up and stare at her. What was her problem with me?

"Yes, mother." Alec said and Maryse sighed out of frustration.

"How many times have I told you to stay away from her? Why don't you just listen to me?" Maryse asked. She acted like I wasn't even standing in front of her. She had no shame to talk about me like that. She really had some guts to be this miserable woman.

"Mum, she is my girlfriend. You have to accept it." Alec said and I could tell by the voice of tone he was using that he was getting angry at his mother.

"Oh really? Now you are dating her?" Maryse asked in disbelief and I sighed. Now Maryse looked at me which I really tried to avoid.

"Do you really think that he loved you? He had his own reasons why he got close to you and now he is acting like he was in love with you." Maryse said and I frowned.

"Mother!" Alec shouted angrily and I looked at him in confusion. He was hiding something. I knew it but why wasn't he just telling me it?

"You see." Maryse laughed and I got even more confused. I didn't want to believe that Alec was hiding something from me so I just left it at that but now it was clearly clear that it was something and Alec didn't want to come out.

"You know what mother. You are so stuck up with yourself that you can't see the happiness of your own children. Maybe that's why dad is leaving you." Alec said and I gasped. I saw that Maryse was surprised what her son just had said to her.

"Alec!" Maryse shouted and slapped him on his cheek. Alec slowly looked at his mother again and chuckled softly.

"Have fun." He said before he grabbed my hand and pulled me together with him out of the doors of the institute.

"Alec." I said softly as he was still pulling me with him. He didn't listen and still continued pulling me.

"Alec!" I shouted at him and pulled my hand out of his. Alec turned himself around and looked at me. The anger on his face was clear to see but somehow he was afraid.

"What as that about?" I asked and Alec just frustrated sighed out.

"It is just stupid." Alec said softly and I held his hand.

"It is okay. You can tell me anything. You know that." I said and Alec looked into my eyes. I saw guilt and regret. I could not only see it in his eyes but feel it through our parabatai bond. There was something going on. I knew there was...