chapter 27

Today is our wedding and the coronation. I wored my dress and my bump could be seen. I put a hand on my belly and smiled softly. I was nervous and scared of standing infront of many people. Derieri and Elizabeth was in the room with me. Infact merlin and the others was invited today to the wedding. "You are getting married today" diane said while faking a cry. I just smiled at her.

"Let's go" merlin said while they walked with me to the aisle. I looked around nervously and in a minute I was infront of zeldris. He was wearing a black tuxedo with black tie. His mouth was wide open when he saw me and I lightly smile at him. "Close your mouth" I whispered and he looked at me then smiled. The priest started talking "zeldris do you take lena as your wife and mate for the eternity" the priest said "yes I do" zeldris said "lena do you take zeldris as your husband and mate for the rest of your life" the priest said "I do" I said

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said and zeldris wasted no time to do that. He kissed me passionately while i kissed him back. He moved back and smiled while taking my hand in his. The demon king walked toward us and started making the announcement. He started talking how proud he was then "the king and queen will be zeldris and lena" the demon king said while placing the crown on our head.

Then the party started. I was talking to the girls when diane asked "have you decided the names" and I nodded. "What is the names" elaine asked "if it's a girl ellari and if it's a boy tristan or asher" I said smiling while placing a hand on my bump. Then I felt a kicked and I winced. "Oww" then it kicked again and I winced. The girls decided to call zeldris and he came. "Are you ok" he asked worried "am ok" I said then winced again while rubbing my hands on my bump trying to calm down the baby.

"Its keep on kicking" I said pouting while rubbing my hands on the bump. Zeldris placed his hands on my stomach then smiled brightly. He kissed my forehead while rubbing his arms around my waist. "Diane placed her hands on my bump feeling the babies kicked and when she did she squealed then meliodas placed it and felt it then he smiled. "Can we go back to the room am tired" I mumbled and he nodded.

We left the room and went back to our room. I changed out of my dress and wored a nightgown and laid on the bed. I felt dizzy and tried to sleep but couldn't fall asleep. Zeldris was in the bath taking a shower. He then comes out with sleepwear pants on. He walked to me "what's wrong" he asked "couldn't sleep because it keeps on kicking" I said laughing slightly. Zeldris laid down and pulled me closer so my head was on his chest while his hands on my bump. He smiled and I couldn't feel the baby's kicks anymore.

"It seems it likes you" I said yawning and he laughed. "You are doing a great job. Only a few days left" zeldris whispered and I nodded. I fell asleep hearing the heartbeats of his hearts. Before I fell asleep is about the baby how would it grow. Am happy to have a life with him and cherish the moment till the very end. I fell asleep smiling