happily ever after

Ever since I scared the humans they didnt start the fight. It was peaceful and am glad that it was. Gelda stopped attacking me because she found this guy and she fell in love with him. His name is claude and he had a black spiky hair. I was walking down the hallway looking for the kids. Tristan is now seven years old, ellari is four years old and asher is two years old.

Ellari looked exactly like me. She had a red hair with blue eyes. Asher had a black hair and blue eyes. Tristan had a black hair and emerald green eyes. I kept looking for them and man they are really energetic. I was wearing a long blue dress. The dress was short infront and long at the back.

Then I found the three of them standing infront of zeldris office

Then I found the three of them standing infront of zeldris office. I hugged the three of them and carried of asher. "What are you doing" I asked them "mama tristan wants to prank papa" ellari said "am not" tristan said "were you about to prank your daddy" I asked him "well yeah" he said and I laughed. I felt an arm been wrapped around my waist. I looked at the person only to be kissed on the cheek.

"Hello beautiful" zeldris said "hello" I said "were you three disturbing your mummy again" zeldris asked "no" they all said. We walked to the garden talking about our day. Me and zeldris sat down on the grass while the children were playing. "Am glad I have a live with you" he said "yeah me too. Look at all this its wonderful" I said smiling. Zeldris laid his head on my lap while i ran my fingers around my belly. I was pregnant again with the fourth kid. Zeldris then slept on my lap while feeling the baby's kicks.

We all lived happily. Meliodas and elizabeth had a girl called melody. Ban and elaine had two lancelot and bonnie. King and diane got married. A few month later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and we named her zera.

And they all lived happily ever after

I hope you enjoyed reading this book. I will be writing other book. If you have anything to say please let me know. Please comment and vote for the book