chapter 4

by the time i woke up i was in a room. the room had basic things. it had a king sized bed, a wardrobe, two doors. one door was to the bathroom while the other door was the hallway. i sat up and looked around to see zeldris wasnt in the room. i slowly yawned while rubbing my eyes softly. zeldris entered the room with a bag in his hand and put it in the dresser. he walked over to me and smiled. "how did you slept" he asked
"i slept great but where are we" i asked and he chuckled "we are at the moutain inn" he said smirking slightly it was a rich inn that welcome all race. people came here taverns, casinos, hot spas and such. he took one of his hand in my hair and started playing with it. "you are much more beutiful than what i thought lena" he said and my face burned up. "your hair is soft and curly" he said "if you think i curl up my hair than you are wrong. it is my natural hair" i mumbled and he chuckled. he moved his hand to my cheeks then pushed my bangs back. i tried to cover it but couldnt. i had a scar under my right eye and she stabbed my eye. my eyes are two different colour bit my right eye is artificial. "she did this to you" he said and i nodded slowly. he slowly leaned in till our lips brushed and someone knock on the door. he pulled back and was annoyed. he went to the door "what do you want" he spoke harshly "this is for you" a servant said while walkong away.
he came back in and hand me the bag "change into this" he said and i nodded "i will wait for you outside" he said smirking while walking out of the room. i looked at the bag and it had cloth. i stood up and wored the cloth. it had a white dress reaching my thighs with an orange leather coat and white boots
i looked myself at the mirror then let my hair down. i walked out of the room and saw zeldris leaning on the small fence. this is my first been outside the castle. "dont worry i know it is your first time outside the castle. dont leave my side" he said and i nodded. he held out of his hand and i hold it. we were walking around the place and he was telling me how things work around here. i hugged his arm because of my shy nature and i wasnt used to being in a crowdy place.
he didnt mind it at all. we walked around till we reached the restaurant. it was roman theme. it had alot of decoration. a waiter walked up to us and immidiately recognized zeldris "this way prince zeldris" he said while bowing. he took us through the stairs and we went to the VIP room. he took us to a table which was next to the window. "i will be right back my prince" he said and bowed then walked away. zeldris helped sit on the  chair while he pushed me in and sat across from me.
i looked at the place in awe. i looked at the menu and saw a lot of things. i was shocked. he looked at me then chuckled. "you hadnt been out of that prison of a castle huh" he said while my face burned up "y-yeah. i never left because my step mom deidre never used to let me go. she says only her children are allowed and if i go i get alot of attention and because of that she is jealous" i said "it is alright. you wont go to that prison. name any place and i will take you" he said and i was shocked.
soon the waiter came and we ordered our food and drinks. he brought the food and we ate while talking. i smiled alot and giggled "i prefer you with that smile" he said and  my face burned up. i was wondering why me of all people. "umm zeldris can i ask you a question" i asked and he let out a 'hmm' "why did you choose me out of all people. i mean am a loser, i dont relate to others, a useless and stupid princess.why chose me" i asked shocking him
"you are not useless. i chosed you because of who you are. you are nice, kind, caring, cute, adorable and pretty. you are someone i can relate to" he said and my face burned up. no one had ever called me cute, adorable and pretty except mom and dad. dad stopped hanging out with me because of deidre and her children. he is different than what merlin and diane feared.