chapter 2

when i woke up i saw gowther standing in the end of the room reading a book. i heard a high fever nut i felt a bit of the cold on my forehead. i feel like i hadnt slept one bit. gowther was making some herbal remedy when merlin asked "gowther anything on your end"
"no. there isnt any information on the mark. it only said it will be taken by the demon prince" gowther said. i couldnt move one bit because i felt weak and tired. i always wanted to leave the castle and make some new friends outside the castle. i also wanted to help people as much as i can. till i felt the burning. it stings bad "dont worry the birning will go away soon. i promise" i heard his voice. it felt calming and safe.
gowther and merlin looked at me and merlin walled over me "princess drink this" she said while giving me the drink. she also warned me that it tasted bad. i drank the herbal then looked at it disqusted. "princess tell me any changes" she said and i nodded.
"she is too weak to move right now to the safe ground" merlin said and gowther nodded. i then heard the chuckle and his voice again "dont worry i know everything about you... but you will know me soon" i looked around and called merlin. "yes princess did you hear the voice again" she asked worried "no i wanted to help me sit up" i whispered and she helped me sit up. i felt like i couldnt say anything. my throat felt like it was dry.
"merlin looks like the others are here" gowther said. merlin walked to the door and ordered everyone to what they are supposed to do. "diane come in" merlin said and she entered
diane is the chieftain of the giant clan. she was in her human size. she had medium hair tied up in two twin pigtail. she was wearing a sleevelss one piece orange suit and orange boots reaching her knees. "hi princess lena am diane" she said cheerfully
"it is pleasure to meet you" i said quietly. "king dionysus told me that you are shy when meeting new people" she said and i rubbed my neck nervously. "okay do you need water, food, books. what do you need" she said "i need water and food. also i want to read a book" i said smiling slightly "ok. will have it delivered and what book do you want to read" she asked "the folktales" i said "that book talks about history and war" she said
"yeah i know but it is my favourite book. it is long and i can read it without getting tired" i said "we will have it delivered" she said and walked to the door. she ordered them to bring the things to the room. "is there something else you want" she asked "yes. over there at the table is a book. can you give me the book and a pen. sorry if i disturbed you" i said "no it is alright" she said. she walked to the table and took the book and the pen then she gave it to me. 
"why do you need a pen" she asked "that is because i would spend my time writing songs" i said "you can write song" she asked shocked "yeah. i love writing songs and singing" i said "will you sing for me" she said "diane she cant she is tired" merlin said strictly "it is fine. i can sing" i said and i began singing

(the song is that one)
after i finished i looked up amd saw everyone looked at me in awe. "wow it is amazing" diane said "thank you. i really appreciate it" i said "where did you learnt it from" merlin asked. i explained how my family never use to came to me and i would always spend time on my own. thats how i learn how to sing. diane looked down amd said "i will be your friend" she said and i nodded. i heard the voice again "you have a beautiful voice lena" it said. it felt calming and safe then i drifted to sleep.