chapter 9

i woke up in the morning. me on top of zeldris and my head was on his chest. i looked down to see he was fast asleep. i laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. i heard his chuckle and looked at him "goodmorning" he said while kissing and i mumbled a 'goodmorning'. he was smiling at me and i looked at him confused  "umm whats wrong" i asked him quietly "i have a surprise for. come on" he said and i nodded. we got of the bed and i went to go take a shower. after shower i change into a blue jeans with white boots, a black crop top and a white leather jacket. "it suits you" a voice said behind me. i almost screamed "its me" zeldris said and i sighed "you scared me" i said. "why dont you comb your hair" zeldris said "i had combing it" i said while i ran my fingers through my hair to make it straight. "here let me do it for you" zeldris said
"it is curly so it will be back to this" i said and he took a comb and started combing it. he put it in a bun. "there you go" he said "thank you" i said and he took my hand. we walked to the dinner room to eat breakfast then we went to the place. a carriage was waiting for us outside. we went in and sat down. i looked out of the window and we passed a lot of town till we went in the forest.
"we are here" the driver said and we got of the carriage. "why are we in a forest" i asked "thats a surprise" he said. we reached a place where there was a picnic waiting for us and it was breathtaking. it had a waterfall. we.sat down on the grass and i looked at the waterfall "i knew you would love it" zeldris said "i love it" i said smiling
we sat there eating, talking and laughing till zeldris looked at me smirking. "whats wrong" i asked till he jumped on me and started tickling me. i couldnt stop laughing and giggling and he was smiling at me. "s-stop it zeldris" i said while laughing. i had tears in my eyes. he stopped and his mark grew . he looked up and i followed his gaze to see a guy with grey hair. he was smirking "what are you doing here esterossa" zeldris asked darkly "well cant i see my little brother and my soon to be sister in law" he said while chuckling "you arent suppose to be here" zeldris said "leave this place now esterossa" another voice said. a guy with messy blonde hair walked toward us and he had his arm wrapped around his a gurls waist. she had a silver hair "leave now esterossa" the guy with messy blonde hair said darkly and the one called esterossa left saying it no fun. "meliodas what are you doing here" zeldris asked "no. i wanted to meet this mate of yours as well as elizabeth but did i interrupt your make out session" the one called meliodas said while my face burned up. zeldris got off me and helped sit up while meliodas and elizabeth sat down. "hello my name is elizabeth. its nice to meet you" elizabeth introduced herself "my name is lena. it is also pleasure to meet you" i said smiling. "by the way that bun got messy" elizabeth said "zeldris you ruin it. i was enjoying the bun" i said while pouting and he patted my head "i can do it again" zeldris said while meliodas and elizabeth laughed. we began talking to each other. elizabeth and i were talking while zeldris and meliodas were talking and smiling at us. i learnt elizabeth was taken as well and she is the queen. she is pregnant while i congratulated her.
zeldris pov
"i see you two are already close" meliodas said "you can say that. she is nice, kind and caring" i said and meliodas nodded. "so you are already in love with her" meliodas said "you can say that" i said "those humans will came for her" meliodas said "yeah i know. i will protect her with my life" i said while looking at lena who was enjoying talking to elizabeth "you will go back to the castle" meliodas asked "yeah tomorrow" i said and he nodded.
lena pov
we were talking till meliodas said we will head in. we nodded and elizabeth and meliodas left leaving us two alone. "you really enjoyed talking to her" zeldris said "she is really nice" i said and he nodded. he stood up and bend down on his knees. "get on my back i will carry you a piggy back ride" zeldris said "yeah sure" i said while getting on his back. he carried me all the way to the manor while teasing me about how light i am.
elizabeth pov
i really did enjoy my time with lena. she was nice, kind, caring and pretty. "did you enjoy your time with her" meliodas asked "yeah i did. she is nice, kind, caring, pretty, gorgous, beautiful. am not comparing myself to her but zeldris is lucky to have her" i said smiling "yeah he is but if she finds out about gelda then i dont know what he will do" meliodas said "and i feel like esterossa is planning something" i said "you had that feeling. i had it as well" meliodas said and we went to our room.
lena pov
we reached our room and zeldris opened the door. he entered still carrying me and closed the door with his darkness. he suddenly pinned me down on the bed. "uhh zeldris" i said blushing. he kissed me shocking me but soon melted into the kiss and kissong him back. the kiss were rough and i felt the tingling inside my body. we pulled away for air and it didnt took a second till we pulled in for a kiss. he licked my lower lip asking for entrance which i allowed it. he put his tongue in and explored my mouth. he pulled away and a string of saliva where covering the space between his lip and mine. i felt the tingling is way worse than before. "z-zeldris" i called out breathing heavily and he gave a 'hmm' "i-i want you" i said stuttering which shocked him. he didnt hasitate to waste a time. he went to my neck kissed, bite and suck on it till it formed a large hickey on my neck.
no one pov
he removed her shirt and thew it at the corner. he went to kiss her chest and unclip her bra. he went to suck on her nipple while pinching the other. she moaned a little louder than before. he kissed down till her waist line while she was moaning and arching her back. her removed her pants and underwear and her boots. she was naked under him. zeldris removed his shirt along with his pants to only remain with his boxers. he started licking on her clit and she moaned loudly. before she could cum he stopped and she whinned. he took of his boxers and lighned himself. he pushed himself in her and she moaned loudly. he grunted at how tight she was while she cried in pain. he waited for sometime before she moved her hips. he started thrusting in her at faster pace and rate. he took her legs and put it over his shoulder to deepen it. she moaned loudly. he went hard and faster while she moaned out his name. the whole room was filled with moans, grunts and skin slapping. "z-zel" she was cut off by cumming. he thrusted a few more times before cumming inside her. he pulled out of her and laid beside her. he pulled her toward his sweaty chest.
lena pov
i was tired and exhausted "looks like the princess wants some more" zeldris said smirking while i punched his chest. "s-shut up" i said while hiding my face in his chest. "goodnight" i mumbled "goodnight. sleep well" zeldris said and i drifted to sleep.