chapter 7

while asleep i cuddle up to something warm. i didnt knew what it was but i felt warm and safe. i woke up in the morning with the light reflecting on my face while someone was playing with my hair. i yawned and rubbed my eyes. i looked up to see zeldris playing woth my hair. my face burned up and i looked down to see my head was on his chest and my face became crimson red. "good morning" zeldris said "g-good morning" i said blushing. he mumbled how i look cute while blushing but it didnt help my red face at all it only make it worse.
"no matter how much i want to stay like this with you we have things to do" he said while moving me gently and getting up of the bed. he walk to the black wardrobe and i woke to the blue wardrobe. i changed my cloth into a red shirt with a high waist cream skirt and white boots. zeldris changed into a black shirt with a grey shorts and black boots. he had his sword on his waist. "you look cute with those cloth" he said while i blushed and smile.
he took my hand and we walked out of the room. we were walking down the hallway and i didnt knew where we were going. we reached a door and he opened it. we entered the dinner room and sat down on the seat. we were the only ones in the room.
zeldris ordered the food and the waiter brought it. he make me try all kinds of food. i realized he eats all type of food and he learned i eat rice and desserts like cake. "you like rice and cake" he said chuckling "yeah rice is my favourite. you see every good meal has rice. its because of rice thats make the meal delicious" i said while moving my hands around and he chuckled. i felt my face burn in embarassment. after we finished eating we left the room as he was giving me tours around the manor. as we were walking to the back garden i was suddenly pinned to the wall. a hand near my neck and the other on my hips. "u-umm zeldris" i said while he smirked giving out a 'hmm' 
he pulled me in for a kiss. i was shocked at first then i kissed back immidiately. my hand went to his chest holding his shirt. the kiss was more passionate. we pulled away for air and it didnt last for a two seconds before we pulled in for a kiss. his hand was roaming all over my body. he pulled back and breathed heavily than i did
"i dont think i can hold myself if we continue" zeldris said "th-then dont hold back" i whispered quietly. he was shocked before he smirked and pulled in for a kiss. the tingling feeling had came back. the kiss got more intense then before.
lemon start
no one pov
his tongue licked her lower lip asking for entrance which she allowed. opening her mouth slightly he put his tongue in her mouth exploring his territory. lena hand went to his hair and grabed as he let a low grunt. his hand went to her thigh and grabed them making her jump and wrap her legs around his waist. while still kissing zeldris went back to their room. he opened the door and and went to the bed and set her down. he closed the door with his darkness and removed his shirt and the sword. he looked at her with lust before kissing her. he went down her neck and kissed it till he found her sweet spot and she moaned. he abused the spot by kissing, sucking and biting which make her moan and formed a hickey on her neck. he removed her shirt and tossed it somewhere else. she tried to hide herself but his hand stopped her. "no dont hide you are beautiful" he demanded. he went back to what he was doing. he kissed her chest forming a hickey. he kissed down till down her stomach. he removed her skirt and umderwear. she was naked under him. he started kissing her thighs and went to her entrance. he put a finger on her entrance and started fingering her which she moaned loudly. he added a second and third finger. lena felt a knot on her stomach "z-zeldris" she called out for her. he could feel her walls are stretching out and she came on his fingers a few minutes later. "tasty" zeldris said while she blushed hard that she covered her face with her hand "no need to hide your face from me" zeldris said
zeldris removed his short and boxer. there stood his member. she gulped and he could feel her fear. "it is alright" he said and lena nodded. he put his member in her entrance. a grunt escaped his lips. her walls were tight around his member. he looked down and saw lena had tears in her eyes. he kissed her tears away "tell me when to move" he said and she nodded. after a few minutes she moved her hips signaling him to move. he thrust into her at a faster rate and deep. the whole room was filled with grunts, moans and skin slapping. after a few minutes "z-zeldris" she called out. he could feel his member twitching inside her. he thrusted into her for a few minutes. with the last thrust he pushed deep inside her. he cummed deep inside of her and she came.
lemon end 
he pulled out of her and laid beside her. they were both breathing heavily. he pulled the covers over their bodies. zeldris pulled her to his chest and took a strand of her hair smelling it. he put her hair in place and chuckled when he saw lena fast asleep in his arms. he kissed her forehead before he drifted off to sleep.