chapter 24

After they told me about the curse and that me and the baby are in risk. I had been feeling weak. I grew pale and would vomit out blood in the morning. Sometimes when am sleeping I would wake up immediately when I have a bad dream bit it isn't an ordinary dream it is more like someone Is watching my every step. I had a baby bump and would wear knee length dress which I looked cute in it.

Right now I was in my room sitting on the chair reading a book. Zeldris entered the room and walked over to me then kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling" he asked "am feeling fine" I said getting him to nod. Suddenly I felt a kick in my belly. "Oww" I winced "are you ok" he asked worried. I looked at my stomach and placed my hand on it then I smiled "the baby just kicked" i said smiling brightly. He placed his hand on my stomach trying to feel it. After a few seconds he moved back and smiled. "It kicked again" zeldris said and I nodded.

"I have a name. If it's a girl ellari. What do you think" I asked " ellari. Cute name. What does it mean" zeldris asked "it means loving and sensitive" I said getting him to nod "well have you though of a boy name" I asked "what about asher. It means happy" zeldris said and I nodded. "Well i love both names" I said smiling brightly. He chuckled and took the book from my lap and put it in the nightstand. "We are having a ball tonight. You dont have to come but I just want to let you know that" zeldris said.

"Am fine and I will go" I said "dont push yourselves lena" zeldris said "I hadn't left this room ever since the news you told me. I mean can I go" I said getting him to sigh "fine but dont leave my side ok" he said and I nodded. "And i knew you would say that so i brought your dress here" zeldris said "what time is it" I asked him "tonight we have half of the day remaining" zeldris said and I nodded. "Then am off to sleep" i said and walked to the bed then slept.

By the time I woke up it was evening. I sat up and rubbed my eyes softly. "Goodevening how was your sleep" zeldris asked "I slept fine" I said "let's get ready although I dont want to it is a must for us" zeldris said. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to get a shower. After that I wored the dress and it suits me. It was a long purple dress with purple high heels. My right hand had glove while the other didn't.

(The hairstyle)

(The hairstyle)

And I had a hair pin on my left side

And I had a hair pin on my left side. "You looked cute in it" zeldris said while grabbing my hand. We left the room and walked to the ballroom. When we entered the room. The room looked nice. In the middle of the room was a dance floor. Where people was dancing. On the other side the room had a tables.

We walked in and everyone attention was on us

We walked in and everyone attention was on us.  The room started slowly and we walked to where the throne was. Sitting on the throne was meliodas, elizabeth and demon king. We sat on the other two. "Lena how are you feeling" elizabeth asked "am feeling fine thank you for asking" I said smiling. "Do you want something to eat" zeldris asked and I nodded "I want cake" I said getting zeldris to nod. He called a waiter over and told him to bring a piece of cake over. The waiter nodded.

He brought the food over and I started to eat the cake. Zeldris chuckled and kissed my forehead. After I finished eating I looked at the dance floor and saw people dancing. "Do you want to dance" zeldris asked and I nodded. He took my hand and we went to the dance floor and dance. The whole night was spent us dancing and talking to other people well mostly zeldris talked to them while I stood next to him. We went back to our room and I was tired us hell. I removed my dress and wored one of zeldris shirt then went to bed and slept while he chuckled at me.