chapter 5

after we finished eating we went back to the inn. zeldris kept me close to him than usual. when we entered the room he informed me we will be leaving in the morning to the demon clan territory and i nodded slowly. i laod on the bed and fell asleep. i felt tired from getting excited from the most stupiest thing. i never been outside the castle before.
when i woke up in the morning, i saw zeldris looking out of the window. i let out small yawn and rubbed my eyes. zeldris turn and whispered "goodmorning". i whispered a 'goodmorning" and he walked over and stood next to me. he bend down till our face was close to each other. his smirk grew "i beleiev we have to finish what we ended yesterday" he said.
i went to question it but he pulled my head close to him and kissed me. i was shocked at first then kissed him back while closing my eyes.  my hands moved to grab on his arm. i felt the burning again and the tingling. unlike before it wasnt pain but it was pleasurable. we pulled away breathing heavily and opening our eyes.
"looks like someone had enjoyed it" he said while smirking. i didnt know what to say and my face burn up. "dont worry we will have more" he said. he kissed me again and i was shocked but kissed back a lot sooner. the tingling came back again.
i didnt know what it was and what my body wants. i was confused on what my body wanted. the only people i felt being love was merlin and diane but when am with zeldris i feel loved,cared. we pulled back and he moved back.
i got out of the body and zeldris looked at the door while his mark grew "z-zeldris" i said confused "we have uninvited guest" he said. he walked towards me then pulled me close. i felt his hand go all over my body. i gasped in shock and my face burn up.
"glad you like it" he said. suddenly the door was broken and there stood the human holy knights. "hand over the princess" they snapped "sorry but she is mine" he said and darkness apeared from the ground and cut them into half. i was shocked. he carried me into bride style. he looked annoued and upset "merlin should have known not sending this weaklings" he said while growling
"how do you know merlin" i asked quietly "she used to work for the demon clan till she met this human child and she changed sides" he said and i nodded. everyone knew she used to work for the demon clan. i felt my hair been pushed back by the air. zeldris started flying off.
i looked at the stars amazed. a smile started growing on my face. "you can see it anytime you want" he said shocking me. "let me inform you of this. you are my mate. anything you want you will get it" he said and i nodded slowly. "but am different from any of the demons. am the third prince of the demon clan. am more possesive and territorial. as my mate you have one job" he said. i leistened to everything he is saying carefully. "you have to bare my child" he said and my face burned up as i nodded slowly.
i never thought of having a baby. zeldris fly fast toward then stopped. i looked at him and he looked annoyed looking ahead. i followed his eye gaze till my eyes landed on king and merlin. they were floating ahead of us.