chapter 12

by the time i woke up it was evening. i looked up and saw we were near the castle. derieri was talking to monspiet while zeldris looked down and smiled. "we are here" derieri said. they landed at the front and zeldris let me stand on my feet. he put his arms around me. "dont leave my side today" zeldris said and i nodded.  "welcome back yound master" cusack said while approaching us.

"lets head inside" zeldris said coldly getting cusack to agree. "first step is to double check whether the news were true" cusack said and zeldris nodded. we walked to the infirmary. we entered and a lady stood up. she walked toward us. she had a short pink hair. she was wearing a short blue dress with blue flats. "prince zeldris, lady lena welcome home." she said while bowing "lady lena am kaida the royal doctor" she said while bowing. "prince zeldris put her on the bed" she said and zeldris put me on the bed.

she put her head on my stomach and muttered a spell. it emitted green like the spell merlin used. "how the hell did you know she was pregnant when she was five days along" kaida said surprised "i have my ways" zeldris spoke harshly. kaida congratulated me. i got off the bed and the four of us left the room. zeldris put his arm around me while pulling me close to him. four people were standing outside. esterossa, meliodas and elizabeth. the other one was an oldman. he had green hair and had a stick in his arm. "oh chandler good to see you friend" cusack said.

"i see so she is pregnant huh. congratulation brother" meliodas said and zeldris nodded. "now lets get going" kaida said while leading the way. when we reached the throne room a giant man was sitting on the chair. he had a curly beard and had a helmet with horns. he had a cape on. "oh lord demon king it is true that lady lena the mate of the third prince is pregnant" kaida said

the demon chuckled and many were whispering things "now by the rules we have to be planning the wedding and the coronation" the demon king yelled while the others demons yelled in joy. then the demon king began to say how he is so proud of zeldris.
zeldris looked annoyed by the look of his face he hated his father. after the talk he took me out of the room immidiately. many were confused but he didnt care. "umm zeldris where are we going" i asked him "to our room" he said while kissing my forehead. we were walking down the hallway talking and laughing. we reached a door which was painted in black. he opened the door and i stepped in. i was amazed to see a room that is clean and tidy.
i sat on the bed and zeldris sat next to me. "oh yeah i have a present for you" he said while getting a box from the bedside. he gave it to me and smiled "consider it as an early wedding gift" zeldris said smirking and my face warmed up a little. i opened it to reveal an earrings. it was blue with moon drwn in it. my eyes lit up "you like it" zeldris said "i love it" i said and put it on.
zeldris moved infront of me and crouch down. he looked at me and smiled "it suites you. i knew it would suite you from the moment i saw these ones" he said while smirking and my cheeks had a little tint of pink. he leaned in and kissed me. i kissed him back and moved my hands around his necks. we pulled away from each other. he moved to his wardrobe and changed infront of me while i covered my face and turned away from him. "no need to turn around we practically saw each other naked" zeldris said while i looked at him. he was wearin a black sleepwear pant and he was topless as usual.
i stood up and walked to my wardrobe then changed my cloth into a black nightshirt. "you look cute in that nightshirt" zeldris said while smirking. i blushed and turned away. i laid down on the bed while looking at the ceilings then zeldris laid next to me "lena" he called out. i looked at him "yes" i said. he pulled me close to him and make me lay on top of him "much better" he said while smirking and i blushed. " i laid my head on his chest and drifted to sleep "sleep well my queen" zeldris said while kissing my forehead and i slept.