Passionate Rage

Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth faster than your mind.

•|•|•|•|•

A day later and it was Tuesday. It seemed everyone had gotten prepared. We went to Ayo’s house with sunshades, towels and some other stuff. Chioma agreed to come with Sam and he was really excited. More excited than I’ve seen in a while.

“Oh, guys? I booked the entire water park for us” Kath said as if remembering to tell us. “For real?” Chioma asked in disbelief.

“Yep, let’s go Ayo” Kath said. Ayo was in the front seat and Kath was next to him. We were at the back. Sandra and I were in one seat and Sam and Chioma next to us.

Ayo started driving and it didn’t take long for us to reach the water park. Speaking of the water park, it was really impressive. “wow” Sandra marveled. Chioma and Sam were impressed too. Kath looked more of excited. We entered the water park and true to her word, there was no one here.

“Let’s change” Chioma said and the girls went to one side and the boys to the other. We changed into a bathing suit….well, we, the guys, just wore any shorts and left our chests open.

“Cannon ball!” Ayo yelled and jumped into the pool. He was the first one in the pool followed by me and Sam. This was relaxing, piece, quiet-there was even a bar! Yeah, this place is good.

“Hey, look at the girls” Ayo said, getting our attention. We looked at the girls and saw them coming our way. Sandra wore a green one-piece with a shawl on her waist, Chioma wore a red two-piece swimsuit-she looked so beautiful I was sure my brother was drooling-and Kath wore a two-piece white, pure white swimsuit. She looked….interesting.

I smiled at Sandra, “you look beautiful”. “Thank you” she smiled and took my hand as she stepped into the pool. I heard Ayo and Sam tell Kath and Chioma respectively that they look beautiful…although Ayo’s exact words were “Kath! You look so beautiful and sexy, if I could I could–“.

Sensing what he was about to say, Kath covered his mouth and smiled nervously. “Shut up Ayo” she said quietly. Chioma and I laughed.

“Ignore him Kath” I laughed, “you look really beautiful, you too Chioma”. Kath and Chioma smiled pleased and thanked me. So we started our day. We splashed in the water, Kath played Marco Polo with Ayo and Sam.

Sandra and I made out a lot. It was amazing. We were having fun until someone ruined it. I heard the gate open and furrowed my brows.

“You heard the gate too?” Sandra asked, craning her neck to see who came in. We didn’t have to wait long, the person came to out line of vision and I jerked away from Sandra. “Kyle?!” I exclaimed panicked.

“it is Kyle, but what’s wrong?” Sandra asked me confused. Kyle is the only other person who knows that I went to see Kath on that day. If he mentions it, Sandra will know I lied to her.

Everyone had seen Kyle. Ayo didn’t look that bothered because he didn’t know I lied to Sandra or what else happened that night but he was still surprised.

“Kyle, what are you doing here?” Sam asked surprised.

“Kath invited me here” Kyle said with a smile. Kath smiled and went to him. He put an arm around her waist and everyone looked more surprised.