Truth or Dare

It's sad when you realize you aren't important to someone as you thought you were.

•|•|•|•|•

"Dave!" my friends called me and I turned around. Kath stepped away from me and wiped away the tears. "what is it?" I asked.

"We are going to play a game, come on" Kevin smirked, "very interesting one. Join us Katherine".

Kath smiled, "okay". I looked at her and she gestured for us to go. "Shall we?" She asked sounding perfectly fine. She didn't even look like someone who had been crying. This made me feel extremely sad.

We came downstairs and joined our friends in a circle. Sandra, Ayo, Sam, Kyle, Ike and some other friends were there. Sandra pulled me to sit beside her while Kath sat close to some of my other friends. She was opposite Ayo.

"so what are we playing?" she asked curiously. I looked at Kevin curiously as well.

He grinned, "we are playing...truth or Dare". "Ugh!" some people groaned in annoyance. I was one of them. I looked at him deadpanned, "really?".

"Ayo suggested 7 minutes in heaven, do you guys prefer that one?" Kevin asked nonchalantly. Everyone looked a bit hesitant to play that. Kath looked Ayo amused, "7 minutes in heaven?".

Ayo grinned boyishly, "what? it's my job to be the perverted friend". Kath laughed at him. Kevin looked at everyone, "so can we start?". Everyone nodded.

He went over the rules, "so, I will spin the bottle and whoever the mouth of the bottle stops at is the one to tell a truth or do a dare, the person with the flat faced side is the one challenging the other person. Also you only get to choose truth twice, Did you get it?". Everyone mumbled a series of yes and nodded. "okay, let's start" he announced and spun the bottle.

It landed on Ike and Rachel, a old course mate. Ike grunted, "dang it, did I have to be the first?". He looked at the bottle upset.

"Be a man Ike," Rachel chuckled evilly, "truth or dare?".

Ike looked down contemplatively. He looked up at Rachel, "dare". I shook my head, why would Ike fall for it? She wanted you to pick dare, didn't you see the red light. I looked at Ike pitifully.

"Good" Rachel smiled satisfied, "I want you to kiss that lady over there?". Everyone turned and looked at the lady she pointed at. Ayo and some of the other guys whistled, "lucky".

"But...I don't know her" Ike asked horrified.

"I didn't ask for you to know her, I said kiss her or would you like a punishment" Rachel threatened. Ike looked at her dejected and reluctantly got up. Unlike most of my friends here, Ike is the shyest. He is not really comfortable around strangers so imagine him kissing one. This should be fun.

I bit my lips down, trying to hold back my smirk. "She is going to slap him" Kath said watching Ike approach the lady. "She won't" Kyle disagreed.

"Wanna bet?" Kath said competitively.

"Ah ha, no betting" Kevin shook his head. "she will still slap him" Kath said unwilling to yield.

"and I disagree" Kyle smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him and frowned. What is Kyle scheming? We all watched Ike approach the lady and kiss her immediately. The lady looked at him shocked and dumbfounded. Her face contorted into one of rage and she grunted angrily and stomped off.