Chapter 12

Scott, Stiles and Liam were off getting ready for the game. While Malia, Lydia and I were at Lydia's house getting ready for the game.

'You like Scott!' Lydia says with a smile creeping on her face. 'Nah..ahaha...of course not..we're just friends...pff.'

'You do...you do!!' Malia and Lydia both agree and a smile appears on my face. 'See she does. You two are cute together.'  After all you are mates.'

I got dresses for the game and as the weather wasn't bad I decided to wear something slightly revealing. I put in a black crop top with a red checked shirt to go over the top. Also I put on a pair of ripped, white jeans and a pair of white converses. And to add I put on some red lipstick and more then the usual make up on my eyes.

We finally got to the game and took our seats in the middle ish row so we could see the game perfectly. We sat talking for a bit before both teams came onto the field. We all stood up and started shouting Scott's, Stiles's and Liam's name.

The whistle blew and the game began. The first goal was scored by the other team. And the second goal, and the third. Until finally Scott scored. We all screamed at the top of our voices. I shouted 'WE LOVE YOU SCOTT!' He looked up at us and caught my eye. Our sight locked before Scott was knocked to the ground by some massive kid. 'Who's that your girlfriend?' He asks.

'Not yet!' He says under his breath. But having the advantage of super senses I heard him. And I'm assuming I wasn't the only one. Malia looked at me with a gaint smile on her face. 'Omg!!' We both started lauging. I may have blushed. But just a little bit.

Scott was on a roll. As if he had just had some sort of energy boost. He was scoring one after the other, with the help of Stiles, Liam and the other players. Mainly from Liam though.

The game ends and we win. Everyone runs onto the field to congratulate the players. I manage to get through to Scott. He picks me and up spins me around. He puts me down and.....

Scott's POV

'WE LOVE YOU SCOTT.' I look up to find the girls standing and waving. My eyes lock with Colleen's until some huge player from the opposite team knocks me down. 'Who's that your girlfriend?' I get back up and mutter something under my breath. 'Not yet!' Some sort of energy boost covers me. I need to win to impress Colleen. I put more effort into the game

After a while we win the game. After hearing Colleen shout my name every now and again I'm not surprised we won. She comes running up to me. I pick her up and spin her around. I put her back down. I put both my hands on her cheeks and kiss her.  During the kiss I noticed people turned around and watched. Also something else happened. I don't know what it was. Some sort of wave of something went over me. Did it have something to do with the mate thing as Colleen must of felt it too at she opened her eyes slightly. This kiss felt amazing. I didn't want it to stop but it did. We both pulled away and our eyes had changed. They were both red. We both instantly looked down. He laughed at each other. 'Have they gone?' I looked at him he nodded. His were back to normal as well. We laughed and hugged each other. 'Does this mean it's official?' I ask. 'Well Colleen, do you want to be my girlfriend?' I nod and hug him even more.