Chapter 24

COLLEEN'S POV

I feel terrible. Why can't I remember? I want to remember. For me and for everyone else. I can tell these people really do care for me. Well the person I used to be. They keep calling me Colleen, but I swear my name is Alison.

According to them it's definitely Colleen. The person who I believe to be my mother, isn't my mother. Apparently shes the real Alison's auntie.

I'm living two life's. One that's based of a few short memories with Kate, and the other is all fact based. The people around me are real and what they are saying sounds real. This is the life I prefer. But I can't remember any of it.

I hate being like this. I can see all the pain I am causing. Scott, well I think that's what his name was, can't even look or speak to me. I need to find some way to remember.

When Stiles took me out this morning, I blacked out. According to him, the true me, Colleen, broke through. I remembered who I truly am.

I'm now back at the loft. No ones in. Stiles went out to talk to Scott and those two other people, urge what were their names....oh yeah. Derek and Peter went out ages ago.

I walked towards the window and watched the view. I heard the door open and someone walk in.

'Alison.' A female voice said. I turned and faced her.

'Kate.' I said with a stern voice.

'It's mother to you.' She says.

'Haha, please....You have taken everything from me. You have made these people so unhappy.' I say.

'What have they told you? Do you seriously believe that they have been telling you? They are trying to take you away from me. Trying to turn you against me! They took you from me.' I laugh. 

'Why would I believe you when you only decided now to come see me after they apparently took me from you? Why would I believe you when everything they have said sounds like the truth? Why would they lie to me? I can clearly tell that these people are telling the truth. I can see how hurt they are about me not being who i used to be!' She looks at me with tears in her eyes. 

'What have they done to you? They've changed you. These people hate to what I did to them. So they took you away from me to get revenge. I can't believe you can't see me as your mother!'

'I have very little memories of me and you. These people have proof. Photos, videos, messages and more. How do you expect me to believe you when it feels like I've known these people for ages and you only 5 minutes?' I feel so angry. I look down at my hands and see blood dripping from them. I clench my fists.

A look of disbelief appears on my face. My nails have suddenly got a lot longer and sharper. They have pierced my palms. 'What.....what is this?' The holes in me palms soon vanish and leave behind blood stains. My anger has been replaced with confusion and i start to panic.

'What have you done to me?' I feel a quick, sharp pain in my mouth. I run my tongue over my teeth. What the hell!! My teeth have changed.   the majority of them are now razor sharp.
'My dear daughter. They haven't been telling you the truth at all. I know exactly what this is. You are a very very special girl Alison. You are a werewolf. But you aren't just any werewolf. You are one of the strongest werewolf's ever.'

What is she on about. Werewolves?

'I know you don't believe me Alison. But I swear, it's the truth.' She walks towards me and places her hand on my shoulder.

I push it off and quickly move away. 'Don't touch me!' I shout.

'I don't want to hurt you Alison.' She says putting both her arms out showing she had no way to hurt me.