Chapter 28

Scott's POV

'Scott wake up! Scott get up!' I open my eyes to find Stiles standing over me? 'What Stiles? It's 3.37 in the morning? How did you even get in?' I roll my eyes. 'I had my own key cut remember? Anyway that doesn't matter. What does matter is that Colleen, Lydia and Malia are out and running through the forest. We need to go get them.' Within seconds im out of bed and changed. I can't believe it! Colleen actually got them out!

'Scott...scott listen to me. When Colleen rang me she told me that she wont be with the girls.' My face drops. 'What!'

'She told me that Kate was after them. They didn't get out without being noticed. She knew that the only way to get the girls away and safe was to distract Kate while they ran. But you never know she might have gotten away with them as well.' If she's not there i don't know what i will do with myself. We shortly arrive to where the girls are. I go to get out the Jeep when i notice she's not there. Stiles gets out the car and helps the girls into the car. I sit there and stare at where she would be stood. She's gone. What now? 'Scott....she saved them.' I ignore him and he starts driving towards the sheriff station.  

We shortly arrive and help the girls inside. As we enter two people suddenly run towards us and help us with the girls. We sit them down and then Stiles dad comes over to us. You got them out. You saved them. Stiles shakes his head. 'No dad it wasn't us. We just picked them up and brought them here.' He looked at him confused. 'Wait where's Colleen?' He asks. 'Thats what we would like to know!?' Says Peter as him and Derek come through the door. Everyone goes silent. 

'WHERE IS SHE?' Peter shouts. 'SHE'S GONE. SHE WAS TAKEN BY KATE WHILE SAVING MALIA AND LYDIA.' I shout back. His face drops. 'What do you mean she's gone.' I shake my head. 'I mine she's gone. Kate took her most likely going to make sure her memory for good.' They both sit down. 'Well what are we going to do then?' Derek asks. 

'I have an idea. We kill Kate.' A familiar voice comes from the door. We all turn to see. It can't be? Is it really him. 'Issac?'  

Colleen's POV

I wake up in a dark cold room. I'm starting to get used to this now. I go to stand up but both my arms and my legs are chained to the floor. Without using too much strength i pull the chains out the floor and off of me. 'That was easy.' I say out loud to myself. I go to walk forwards when i notice a line of mountain ash. 'Great not as easy then.' I say sitting back on the floor.'

'Do you really think it was going to be that easy to escape from me again?' Kate says while walking through a door.

I don't even bother looking up. She walks over to me and stands on the other side of the mountain ash.

'Why are you doing this Kate?' I ask. 'Because i want to. I want to get revenge on Peter for making me what i am. And in the process build the most powerful pack ever using you. With you by my side no one will stand a chance.' I shake my head a laugh. 'Yeah...um...ahha have fun getting me on your side.' She smiles. 'What you don't know is that you're already on my side. But you're not ready to accept that yet. Give her another dose.' A tall man comes towards me and over the mountain ash. He's clearly  human. Before i could get up pick more bodies appear and pin me to the floor. Suddenly there is a sharp pain in my neck where someones injected me with something. 'Night night sweetie.' Was the last thing i heard.

Scott's POV

'What are you doing here?' I ask. 'Well i heard the True Alpha was needing help now a days. Nah, i just thought i would come and visit.' The room was silence. 'Oh come on guys, it's not like i died! Are we just going to stand here and do nothing or come up with a plan to get Colleen back.' Im confused...how does he know any of this. 'How do you know about any of this?' I ask getting slightly defensive. 

'Well when i arrived in Beacon Hills. I thought you would be at work. When i got their i discovered you weren't there. But your boss was. And he told me everything.' Of course he did. 'How long are you here for?' He shrugged. 'I don't know yet. Might stay for a while. But you guys look like you could do with all the help you can get.' I nod and smile. 'It's nice to have you back then Issac.' He walks further into the building. 'So whats the plan?' The room is quite. 'Seriously guys...!' The room was still quite. He shakes his head. 

'Stiles, which area of the forest did you pick the girls up from?' His dad asks. He shows him on a map. 'Malia, how long where you rough running for?' She shrugged her shoulders. 'About 15 minutes.' He nods. 'And did you run in a straight line or....?' She thinks about it then answers. 'We kinda ran in a diagonal line.' 

'Someone take these girls to the hospital!' Sheriff shouts. 'I have a plan to find Colleen. Now can you guys come up with a plan to save her?' I nod. I'm going to get her back and never let her go again!' 

- 3 days later -

Finding Colleen was a lot harder then we all thought. It's been 3 days! 3 bloody days! For all we know she could be gone. She's just gone yet again. What kind of boyfriend am I! What kind of mate am I! What kind of Alpha am I if I can't even protect me own. Once I get her back I am never letting her go again! This time I will kill Kate.

Colleen's POV

I'm starting to forget who I am. I'm trying to remember but I can't. D....d...Damon no no Derek. That's all. I can't even remember who he is but I can just remember the name. Wait where am I again. No who am I?

I scream in frustration. My memory is rotting away. I hear footsteps. I'm not even sure how I can hear that well. 'Poor, poor you.' I hear a female voice slowly approach me. 'This will be your last shot and they you're gone. You will be mine.' 

A/N - I am so sorry it has taken me forever to actually upload. I've had a bit of writers block and recently finished college so i now have more time on my hands so will have more uploads soon. As well as uploading a new book soon as well.

I really want to know what you guys think. Like, do you like you, do you love it, what do you want to see etc. I just feel like no ones actually bothered by this anymore and i do wanna continue writing it because i've got a lot planned for this book. But please just let me know what you think. Even if it is like a single sentence or even a single word. This book does have a trailer with it as well which took me forever to make aha. Anyway i hope you guys enjoy. Sorry if its bad. Next one will be better.