Chapter 34

COLLEEN'S POV

We all make our way back to our homes after the long and eventful night. Scott stayed at the loft with me after having to sweet talk uncle Peter.

I walk into my bedroom and notice my bed straight away. I've missed it so much I jump into my bed without even getting changed and cuddle up to my pillow.

'Um you gunna make room for me?' Scott asks while laughing. 'Oh sorry.' I awkwardly laugh. I get out of bed and get changed into my pjs. I get back into bed making sure I leave enough room for Scott this time.

Uncle Peters and Derek knock and then walk in. 'We're so happy to have you back again Coll! Hopefully things will be a bit calmer for now.' Derek says while smiling. 'Night guys!' They both say before leaving. 'On by the way!' Derek quickly pops his head back in. 'If I was you I'd get as much sleep as possibly as on Monday. You're going back to school!' He smiles and then closes the door.

I roll my eyes. The thought of school right now makes my head spin. I know I've been off school for weeks again and it's really not good but I'm sure a little bit longer won't hurt.

As if he was reading my mind Scott pipes up. 'You need to go back to school. You've been gone for weeks and before that you were off as well.' I shake my head again. 'I know but I can't be bothered. I'm gunna have so much to catch up on. It's just far too much effort.' I laugh thinking of how ridiculous I sound. 'Come on just get some sleep. It's only school.' I give him a kiss goodnight and within seconds I was asleep.

~~~~

Monday morning came around faster than I thought.  My 7:30 alarm suddenly woke me up. I groan, stop my alarm and pull my pillow over my ears. After a few minutes of snoozing my older brother decides to barge right into my room.

'It's time to wake up!' He says walking over to my curtains and pulling them open. Suddenly a dealt bright light enters my room. Also known as the sun. 'I've always wanted to do that to you!' He says laughing. 'Go away!'

Suddenly he grabs my ankle and pulls me out of bed. There was a scream and a bang and Uncle Peter was at the door in seconds. 'What's going on?' He says slightly worried. 'Oh nothing, it's just Dereks about to get his but kicked.!' I stand up and run towards him but he's already out my room and half way down the stairs.

I skip the stairs and jump straight over he railing landing on all fours right in front of him. I slowly stand back up. He tried to get around me but I block him. I lunge forward at him but he bends back and I miss. He comes at me but I do a quick back bend over and drop the floor and kick his feet out. He lands flat on his back.

He's up in a flash throwing punch after punch after punch but missed every time due to my perfect dodging skills. He throws another and I dodge and quickly bend down and punch him twice in the stomach and then kick him in the stomach. He stumbles back into the table.

'That's it little girl. You're having it now!' He smirks. He rand forward and the real fight begins. (Well not really fight, more like play fight)

He both get a few good shots. We throw each other around a bit until uncle Peter who was watching from the side stops everything. 'Enough now kids. Colleen needs to get ready for school.' We stop. 'Sorry dad!' We both day together. I laugh as I run back up the stairs.

'She's strong!' I hear Derek say to Peter. 'You got that right strong in body and strong in mind. That's out girl.' Uncle Peter replies. I smirk as I enter my bedroom to get ready.

I pull up outside the door on my bike and remove my helmet. I could easily ride away and never have to go through those doors again. But at the same time I think about the memoirs that I would have here. And the fact I've only got 5 months left until I graduate. And then adult life starts. I shudder at the thought of having to be an adult.

I climb off my bike and make me way into school. I walk to my locker and open it. It seems that some of my books have started to gather dust. I laugh to myself. I hear some girls talking. Talking about me. I know exactly who they are. The girls that are the so called 'popular' girls.

'She looks even worse then she did before!' They all laugh. 'I heard that the reason she was gone for so long was cause she went for plastic surgery.' One girl whispers. 'Yeah it's obvious. She clearly had liposuction. No one has a figure like that without working really hard like us girls or plastic surgery.' They all laugh. Chelsea was the queen bee of the school. The leader of her group of wanna be's. Lydia used to be in that group. She was the leader until she left them for us and Chelsea took her place.

Me and Chelsea have never really got on. It's always been a case of me seeing her give me glares around school and her making little comments and me just ignoring it. But you know what this time I think I'm gunna do something about it. I'm gunna do something. Something fun.

I laugh to myself. I grab the books I need and close my locker. I walk straight past the girls and blow a kiss straight towards Chelsea. The look on her face was priceless. 'Did she hear us talking about her?!' One of the girls ask. 'Nah she would have needed super hearing to be able to hear us. She's just a bitch!' I laugh to myself at how petty they are.

On the way to my first class. I look at the school notice board and something catches my eye. Perfect. I grab the pen and scribble my name down.

'What you signing?' Scott says behind me scaring the life out of me. 'Jesus Scott!' He laughs. 'And nothing I was just having a look at something.' He continues to look at the notice board to see what I was writing. I grab his hand and drag him away.

We shortly arrive at first class of the day. Chemistry. Great!!

The class was as boring as ever. People were staring at me like I had committed a crime. 'Why is everyone staring!' I whisper to Malia. 'I have no idea.' She looks around and see a few people staring. 'Take a picture is last longer guys!!!' She says to everyone that's staring. They instantly look away. 'There you go their not staring anymore.' I laugh and continue with the lesson.

Lesson after lesson and then the lunch bell rings. Yay finally. I grab my lunch and meet with the others. 'I wanna go home!' I say sticking my bottom lip out. 'You've only just come back.' Stiles says. 'Yeah but I realised how much I hate it.' I say while taking a bite of my sandwich. 'Just think 5 more months and you haven't got to worry about ever coming to school again!' Lydia says. 'Yeah that's true. It's just getting through these 5 months!' I say laying my head on the table. Everyone laughs.

We continue with out lunch when I hear my name being mentioned from Chelsea's table. 'Lydia what's Chelsea's problem with me?' She swallows her food and says, 'I'm not 100% sure but I think it might be cause she feels threatened by you or jealous even.' I turn to look at her and wave. 'What are you doing!' Lydia says. 'I'm waving at her.' She shakes her head. 'Don't!'

'Why not. She's sat there talking about me, so I thought I'd wave to let her know I can hear her. Plus I'm not afraid!' I say looking back at Chelsea. 'Colleen. She's half way across the lunch hall. If she knows you can hear her she's gunna start wondering how you can hear her all the way over here over all the noise of everyone else.' Stiles explains. Oh shit I never thought about that.

'Chelsea why does it seem like she can hear everything we say about her?' One of the girls says to her. She shakes her head. 'I have no idea.' She replies.

Lunch ends and it's time for a favourite lesson. Econ. Me and coach get on really well. He's definitely my favourite teacher.

'Ahhhh Colleen you're finally back. I took the liberty of putting this together for you. It's everything you missed while you were gone so it's easier for you to catch up on.' I thank him and take the folder and take my seat. He's the only teacher that's done that for me bless him.

The lesson flies by and before I know it it's the end of the day. 'I was thinking maybe we could go to that new American dinner?' Lydia suggests. 'I would love to but I've really got to be somewhere. I'll give you a text bye!' I quickly turn and run towards the sports hall.

I get there just in time and sit among the crowd. 'Right girls welcome to the cheerleading try outs!'

A/N - Hey I've uploaded again. Twice in the space of three days. Trying to upload as much as I can before I go away so there might be another chapter before I leave. I thought I'd do more of a chilled out chapter with no drama or anything. But yeah enjoy.