Chapter 20

SCOTT'S POV

I have no idea where we are going. Colleen won't tell me. I keep asking but she keeps telling me to wait and see.

We soon arrive outside a hotel. Wow. It looks amazing. We take our bags and go inside.

'Name please.' The women at reception asks.

'Colleen Hale.' Colleen answers.

'Okay here's your room key it's the penthouse. So you go right to the top. Enjoy your stay.' She hands Colleen the key and we walk towards the lift. She presses the number 35 and up we go.

'Colleen this place is amazing. How did you afford it?' She laughs.

'Well I was left a bunch of money from my mum and instead it got given to Derek and Peter but for some reason they never spent. Not a single penny. So I got it all.'

'Can I ask how much exactly you got?' She laughs again.

'About 50 million. My brother and uncle got more because they were older. But because I haven't been able to access it because I've been away so it's been in a bank in whole time and because of the interest, the money increased.' Said replied.

'Wow that's a lot of money!' She laughs. 'Well this our room.' We walk in and put our bags down. It's massive. It must have cost loads.

'Come one lets look around!' She says grabbing my arm.

There's 1 big master bedroom with an onscuite, the big kitchen, which we wont me using, there's also another 2 double bedrooms. The living room is massive. As we are on the top floor theres a fantastic view of the city. 'Hey Coll, which city are we in?' I ask. 

'Boston.' She shouts back. Boston. Wow. 'So how long we here for?' I shout back as shes in the bedroom unpacking. 

'Until Sunday evening.' She replys. 

I walk into the bedroom and put my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. 'Thanks for this beautiful.' I say. I see her blush. 'You're welcome.' She turns to face me and plants a kiss on my lips. 

'I'm hungry. Shall we go eat?' She asks. I nod in agreement and follow her down to the resturant.

We come back completely full and extremely tired. When we got back to the room we went stright to bed. It was only 11 but we were exhausted.

I woke up to an empty bed. I sit up and look around. Colleen was no where to be seen. Suddenly I hear the shower start. I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. 'Morning beautiful.'

'SCOTT!! You scared the life out of my!' She shouts. I stand there and laugh at her. 'So what we doing today then?

'Your'll have to wait and see.' She responds.

'Can you possibly pass me my towel.'

I grab her towel and give it to her. She pulls back the shower curtain with her towel rapped around her. 'Sure you don't want to take that off?' I ask. She laughs 'Yes I'm very sure. We have things to do.' She walks out into the bedroom.

We finish getting ready and head downstairs for breakfast. 'So after we eat we'll go back upstairs and get ready. Then we'll leave.' I nod.

'Then where are we going after we leave the hotel?' I ask. 'Like I've said before you'll have to wait and find out.' She replies. 'Okay okay.' I shake my head in defeat.

We finish our breakfast and go upstairs to finish getting ready. 'Colleen are you ready. We're going to miss the bus!' She quickly runs our the bathroom. 'Yeah I'm ready.'