Chapter 25

Colleen's POV

I feel terrible for doing this but it had to be done. It could be the only way we could get Lydia and Malia back. They all told me how dangerous I could be but it's a risk i'm willing to take if it means getting my friends back. 

I am worried about how long I have like this though. Hopefully my memory wont go again. 

I check my phone and see that I now have missed calls from Uncle Peter and Derek now as well as Scott. Give it an hour and I bet i'll have missed calls from Stiles as well. I continue to walk through the forest in pursuit of Kate. I call out her name a few times and continue to walk. I even shout mother to see if that helps. I can't give up. I need to keep trying. 

'Mum! Mum. Please. If you can hear me then i'm sorry for not believing you. They lied to me about being a werewolf. Please come out.' 

I don't know why but the forest was the first place I searched. And it seemed to be the only place I needed to search. 

'Alison?' I turn and face her. I run up to her ans hug her. 'I should have believed you. I'm so sorry mum.' She hugs me back. 'It's fine. You're here now.' I come away from the hug hoping she doesn't suspect anything. 

'They got angry at me. They lied to me. So I ran away from them.  The older one would shake me and shout at me all the time because they thought I was someone else. They thought I was there to hurt them. When they are the ones who hurt me. Emotionally. I should have believed you. Now I want to hurt them. Like they hurt me.' I see a smile appear on Kate's face. 'And I can help you with that, Alison.'

She takes my hand and leads me deeper into the forest.

Scott's POV

She wont answer her phone. Why would she do this. Well I know exactly why she would do this, but it's just so dangerous. I don't know what I would do if she got hurt...again. She's gone to Kate to convince her that she is really Alison. But actually she is going to help Malia and Lydia escape. 

I know that I can't do anything to help her as I have no idea where she is. I can't just sit around here and do nothing. I call Stiles and tell him what happens. 10 minutes later Stiles was walking towards me. 'Scott we need to do something. We can't sit here and do nothing.'

'Yes yes i know!' We sit and talk and try and come up with a plan.

'Stiles its been over an hour ans we havent thought if anything.' He looks at me. 'And we are late for school.'

We decide its best to go to school. We grab our bags and go. 'Scott. We are going to have to think of another reason as to why Colleen isnt in again.' He's right. She hasnt really been in school much this year. 'The truth.'

He looks at me with a shocked face. 'WHAT! The truth! Yeh Scott lets tell Couch that the reason she isnt in today is because she is using her alpha werewolf powers to rescue her werecoytee and banshee bestfriens from a crazy werejaguar. Also that her werewolf uncles dont even know where she is. And we might as well add in the fact that you are a werewolf as well!'

I laugh and shake me head. 'No Stiles, what i meant was just the part about her trying to help find Malia and Lydia.' He looks at me. 'Would have been a lot eaiser if you said that in the first place.' I laugh and head to school.

Colleen's POV

She leads me into her underground hide out. We continue to walk til i ask her something. 'What am i? Like i know you said im a werewolf but am I?' I ask her questions so it makes it look like i am really Alison.

'You, my dear, are a werewolf. A very powerful werewolf. In fact you are an Alpha, a True Alpha. You are very very rare. Extremely rare.' She missed out that fact that I have a mate!

'And what are you?' I ask. 'I am a werejaguar. I'm a bit rare but now where near as rare as you are.' I nod my head. We continue to walk through some double doors. On the other side of the doors there was a huge glass window on each side. On the other side of the glass windows were rooms. In the each room there was a person.

Two girls. It was Malia ans Lydia. Lydia was lying on the floor out cold. I look over to Malia's room. She was sitting in the corner of the room with her head between her legs. As we walk past she looks up. I quickly put my finger to my lips. She nods. 'Who are those girls?' I ask.

'You don't know who they are?' I shake my head. 'Well you'll meet them soon.'

'When?' She looks at me. 'In the fighting ring.' I don't say anything back. We continue to walk through another set of double doors and walk into a massive room with about 8 other people in there. 'Wh-who are they?' I asked while looking around the room at all the different people in there. 'These are my associates. 5 werewolves, 3 former werewolf hunters.' She told me all the names of each of them but the names went straight over my head. 

She walked around the large room then took me to my room. 'And this is your room.' I walked through the door that she held open for me. My jaw dropped. This room was amazing! It was huge with a large double bed to the left of the room, a walk in wardrobe to the right, a small white set of chest of draws and 3 small lights. 2 standing floor lights on either side of the bed with small white bed side tables and 1 small light on top of the chest of draws. 

I walk over to my wardrobe and see it full of different clothes. I small smile appeared on my face. I looked at Kate. 'I love it!' She smiles back. 'I knew you would. Anyway, in that wardrobe you will find training clothes. Put some on and meet me down the hall.' I smile at her as she walks out the room. i use this time to quickly send a text to Scott. 

'I'm fine. I'm here, with Kate. She fell for the whole thing. I've found Lydia and Malia. I will try my hardest to get them out as soon as possible. I need to be careful though. I think Kate plans of having my fight them. She also plans to turn me against you all. And she has her own little 'pack'. I don't know everything but i'll find out soon. I'll try to message you again soon. And Scott, I love you!' I quickly send the text them hide it under my bed covers to make sure she doesn't find it. 

I pick out some training clothes and make my way out the door to meet Kate. 

She leads me to the training room and tells me to get into the fighting ring. I climb into the ring and come face to face with a girl about the same height as me but with a bit more muscle. 'Go on then Alison. Fight!!' Before I know it the girl punches me right in the side of my face and knocks me to the floor. I have to act like i can't fight.  Before i pick myself up off the floor, I come up with a plan. 

I stand up and let the girl throw a few punches as me. This girl really needs to put more effort into her punches. I continue to let her beat me up a bit longer. She goes to throw anything punch but i grab her arm and bend it back. She screams in pain. I let go and start throw some of my own punches at her. 

'Get angry Alison!' Get angry! I'll show her angry! My claws come out, my fangs appear and my eyes change. I don't get angry for Kate but at Kate. She ruined my life! She killed my family! She tried to Kill my friends and my Scott! I let myself get a little too angry and knock her to the floor. I jump on top of her and start clawing at her arms. 

'Alison stop!' Kate screams. I quickly turn my attention to her and jump out the ring. She turns and attempts to roar at me. I stand up straight and smirk. You call that a roar! 

I let out a ground shaking roar that causes Kate to turn back. Her face drops. I lift my hand to attack Kate but then everything goes black...!

A/N- I am so so sorry for not updating! I have been to busy with college and everything. Also the other week i did update but something went wrong and only half of the chapter updated and the other half deleted itself. So i had to re do it again. 

Also by the way guys i have something good coming up soon. I hope you do enjoy it. It's my first time making on so i hope it turns out okay. Anyway i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I will try and update again soon. Again sorry about taking soo long. 

Please vote and comment what you guys think. Would love to know what you guys think about it all and would like to know what you guys would like to see in the future for this story.