Chapter 27

Scott's POV

I've had two texts from Colleen so far and it makes me happy knowing she's safe but knowing that she is willing to put her life at risk worries me. It worries me quite a lot. As soon as the Malia and Lydia are back, i'm going to go and find Colleen myself. When i know that she is home and safe i will then stop worrying but until then i  know that i wont stop worrying one bit. 

It's been horrible here without her. Knowing she's not around is slightly depressing and it's only been a few days. It's not just here not being here with me it's also school. She's missed so much of school so far this year and I don't want her to have to re do senior year. For her sake and also because i wont be able to spend as much time with her. I know it sounds selfish but that's how i feel. Once she gets back i'm going to make sure she doesn't miss anymore of school. By doing that we are going to somehow need to get rid of Kate. Hopefully then we can actually get on with our lives without any trouble. 

I just hope it happens soon. 

Colleen's POV

After seeing Malia and Lydia my determination to get them out of here has only increased. I need to hurry and come up with some sort of plan to get them out of this place. I hate seeing them like this, suffering. I'm not even sure if they are being fed. 

 Kate still hasn't returned so I decide to go to the kitchen to see if can find anything. I finish up at the gym and walk over to the kitchen. No ones here. I walk in and snoop around hoping to find something. After about 10 minutes of searching I don't find anything. I suddenly hear Kate's voice coming towards to kitchen. I quickly hide in one of the cupboards before she comes in. What if she hears my heartbeat or something. I concentrate on slowing down my heart beat before she comes into the kitchen. Suddenly the door swings open and hits the door. Possibly leaving a crack in the wall. 

'What do you mean not since yesterday morning? They need to be fed. I don't want them to die! Not yet anyway.' What she is saying angers me but i try to keep my heartbeat as low as possible. 'Once Colleen has no memory of any of them lot, then I will get her to kill those girls, in front of Scott and everyone else so that they can see the monster i will turn her into. She wont even be Allison anymore. Just a monster, my monster, that listens to everything that i say. I will get her to build her very own pack of monsters. Anyway enough of that, get some food for those girls. I don't care what just something edible.' With that she storms out of the room. I wait for 5 minutes for the other person to leave the room. Then I leave the room. I wonder around hoping to find Kate. I give up and go back to the gym. Actually im happy i didn't find her. Think i would've tried to kill her after what i just heard her say. Can't believe she would actually want to do that. What have i ever done to her. I need to get the girls out of here as soon as possible. Before she turns me into the monster. It is just how. How do i get the girls out of here. 

I go to the gym and start training more while i think of a plan to get me and the girls out of here. I punch away at the punching bag trying to come up with a plan. My mind wont work. The more i worry about it the more angry i get. Soon, instead of punching the bag im scratching and cutting it with my claws. I stop and hold onto it instead and rest my head on it while out of breathe. 'Wow what did the punch bag ever do to you?' Kate says while laughing. I shake my head. 'Nothing. Just got a bit angry.' I say while trying to catch my breathe. 'Well by the looks of that punch bag, 'just a bit angry' is an understatement.' She says. I roll my eyes and move onto another punching bag. 'Hunni, this things don't just fall out of the sky. You need to calm down.' I look at her. 'I am calm.' I say to her while walking away from her and towards the treadmill. 

Before stepping onto the treadmill Kate grabbed my arm and swung me around. 'You wanna train? Then fight me!' I ignore her and turn away. 'Fight me Allison, fight me!' I quickly turn around and swing for her causing her to fall to the floor. Withing seconds shes back on her feet trying to hit me again. Each one i block and push away with my arm. I bring out my claws and get swinging at her stomach, arms, every where.