Chapter 19

COLLEEN'S POV

It's been 2 weeks now since I escaped the werewolf hunters. I've managed to put some weight back on so I look some what health again.

After the building collapsed they police search the remains and they didn't find the bodies of Sophie and her son, Luke. They must have escaped. Of course they bloody escaped. How? And will we being seeing them ever again?

Today was my first day back at school since I was taken. I've been off for 2 weeks to regain my strength and to put some weight on so I actually look some what healthy. Scott was off school with me for the first week as he refused to leave my side. Then the second week he was forced to go back to school by his mum. He didn't put up a fight as he knew I was a lot better since he got me back. This past week i've been pretty much working out none stop, apart from friday and saturday. I decided to go out with everyone those days to try and get out for a bit. I've been working out with Derek, uncle Peter, Malia and Scott. 

It was a surprise to see Jackson, but it was a shame that I was to weak and tired the whole time to actually be able to speak to him much or spend anytime with him. He said he will come back soon and visit. 

I've decided to move back in with uncle Peter and Derek and they both said sorry for what they did and how they spoke to me. 

Everyone decided to meet me at school. I quickly got changed into my white crop top with my leather jacket, black jeans and my black vans. I applied my usual make-up, mascara, eye liner and foundation. Then got on my bike and went to school.

I arrived at school and saw Scott and Stiles waiting for me. I get off my bike and grab my bag. "Hey guys," I say. "Hey you okay?" I nod and we walk towards our first class, Econ. 

"SURPRISE!" What the hell. I laugh. There was banners saying Welcome Back and We Missed You. Ahaha. I can't help but laugh. "Nice to have you back Colleen, and I hope you are feeling better." Couch says. People keep coming up to me and telling me how worried they were and how they are happy i'm back. I didn't realise I was liked by that many people. 

We didn't really do much in Econ we just sat there, ate food and spoke to each other. At one point everyone want me to explain what it was like. So for about 10-15 minutes I was sat there telling everyone about it. Everyone seemed really into it, even Couch. 

Soon Econ finished and we went to Chemistry. I really enjoyed Econ. Couch brought food in for us to eat and we had like a like Welcome Back party. 

We arrived at Chemistry. As always the lesson was dull as fuck. The teacher did the register and when it came to my name he just said. "Oh you're back." and continued. 

School finally finished and we headed back to my house. Both Derek and Peter were there. "How was your first day?" Derek asked. "Yeah it was fine. We're just going to revise for the maths test coming up." He nods and lets us go up stairs. 

~3 weeks later~

Nothing much as happened over the past few weeks. Well apart from Malia and I finding out we are cousins. 

Flashback

We all decided to go and see a film together. Even Liam decided to join us this time. We went to watch Mocking Jay part 1. It was amazing. I was so shocked at the ending. 

After the film we decided to find somewhere to eat. "I vote KFC!!" I shout out. Withing seconds Stiles, Malis, Scott and Liam agree. Lydia takes a while to decide if she wanted KFC. In the end she agreed. Stiles gave Malia his jacket for her to keep warm. She reached into his pocket and found a piece of paper. "Stiles what is this?" She says as she reads. "No don't." He went to grab it but missed. You could tell Malia wasn't very happy with what she was reading.