Chapter 6

My new life in Beacon Hills is going quite well. I've been here for about a week now. Uncle Peter and Derek are great. So are my new friends Scott, Stiles, Malia, Liam and even Lydia. Lydia said sorry for what she said but I think that was because Stiles made her. Even if Stiles did make her I still don't trust her. I'm still learning to get used to school and learning not to rip teachers heads of when the annoy me. Me learning control isn't going very well. And we've kinda ran out of time. Tonight's the full moon. My first full moon of being a true Alpha. Derek's out getting the equipment for tonight. Scott, Stiles, Malia and Liam are coming for support. Lydia's not, she values her life too much. Pathetic. Scott's been really supportive since I came here. Helping me with school and everything. He's really nice and really cute and had these adorable brown eyes and perfect hair and he's captain of the lacrosse team. I mean yeh he's a really nice guy. I awkwardly stop staring at the back of Scott's head and concentrates on Econ. It's the last lesson of the day and I'm starting to worry. Stiles said the today the moon rises early, like really early. Derek said it won't have an affect unless she either sees the moon or the moonlight touches her. Stupidly I look out the window. Shit! The moon. I waited for something to happen but nothing did. Maybe Derek was wrong.

I continue to work when a sharp pain goes through my head. I instantly put my hands to my head.

Stiles: Oi, Colleen are you ok?

I don't answer and put my thumb down.

Stiles: Psst...Scott.

Scott: What!

Stiles: We have a problem.

He points to me and Scott snaps his head around.

Scott: Colleen. What is it.

The pains getting worse. And really Scott come on.

Me: It's the moon.

I look up at him when I shocked face appears.

Scott: Your eyes! Your eyes are red.

Stiles: We need to get her out of here. People are going to notice. Keep your head down.

Scott: How?

Stiles: Um I have a plan. This might now end well though.

Scott: So I don't care. As long as she's safe.

Stiles: I'm sorry Scott.

Scott: For what?

Scott's POV

Me: For what?

Stiles quickly throws his bottle of water all over me.

Stiles: I'm so sorry Scott I tripped.

Everyone is now looking at us, even Coach.

Me: I'm going to kill you Stiles!

Coach: WHAT IS GOING ON!

Stiles: Um I tripped?

Coach: STILES! Come with me to get some paper towels. And Scott go dry off.

Me: Yes Coach. Stiles meet us at Derek's.

Coach: I'll sort out detentions tomorrow.

Coach and stiles leave the room while I grab Colleen, put my jacket over her head and leave.

Colleen: It hurts. My head it hurts. Alan said this is the first stage.

Me: Yeah he's right. He always is.

We stubble around school trying to get out without being stopped.

Danny: Where you guys going?