Chapter 2

I start writing when a scent hits my nose. I'm not the only one. I'm not the only werewolf.

There was definitely another werewolf here.

McCall: Hey are you ok?

Me: What me? Yeh I'm fine thanks.

McCall: Oh ok, oh and the names Scott.

Me: Nice to meet you Scott as you know I'm Colleen.

Scott: Well nice to meet you Colleen.

He smiled and turned away. He had adorable brown eyes. His hair was perfectly styled. I mean yeah wow he's just another guy. I roll my eyes and continue with my work.

The scent was really strong. I try to find out who it is when the school bell goes. I quickly put my hands to my ears to stop the ear piercing sound.

Scott: Um are you ok?

Me: Um yeah...perfectly fine.

The bell stopped and I pulled my hands away. I went to pick up my books and dropped them.

Me and Scott both dropped to pick them up.

Scott, it was him. He was the other werewolf. Maybe he knows my brother. I'll ask.

Scott: Here are your books. And I never caught your last name.

Me: It's Hale, Colleen Hale.

Scott's POV........

Me: Hey Stiles.

Stiles: Yeah?

Me: Who's the new girl?

Stiles: I don't know do I look psychic?

Me: Um...no.

Stiles: Exactly!

I look at the new girl walk in. She looks like someone I know. She walks to the seat behind me and sits down. I stupidly turn around and smile at her she awkwardly smiles back. Stupid Scott stupid.

Wait, what's that smell. There's another werewolf. Is there another werewolf? Is it her?

Me: Stiles! Stiles!

Coach: McCall if you talk again you'll be spending after school with me.

Me: Yes Coach.

I've never smelled another werewolf in this class before and She's the only new student. I'll find out.

The school bells goes and out of the corner of my eye,I see Colleen throw her hands to her ears. Hmm.

Me: Um are you ok?

Colleen: um yeah...perfectly fine.

She knocks her books and I bend down to help her.

Me: Here are your books. And I never caught your last name.

Colleen: Hale, Colleen Hale.

Hale. Wait what?

Stiles: Did you say Hale?

Colleen: Um yeah,Wait who are you?

Stiles: Stiles Stilinski.

Me: Stiles can I speak to you quickly? Wait here. Please.

Stiles: I thought Derek and Peter were the only survivors.

Me: So did I. Do they know she's here. Does she know they're here.

Colleen: I can hear everything you say. And you know my brother and uncle. Please I need to find them, they think I'm dead. Please they were my closest family members. I've came here to find them. I thought they were both dead until I got in contact with Alan Deaton. And he managed to get me signed up to this school and sorted everything for me. But he left me to find a way to find Derek and Peter.

Me: Wait my boss helped you?

Colleen: Yeah.

Me: Derek and Peter have never mentioned you.

Colleen: I wouldn't be surprised. Me and Derek had such an amazing bond. My mum said she had never seen such a bond between any siblings. And Peter well he was like another brother to me. Our family used to say that the three of us we inseparable. Of course until the incident. I thought I was the only survivor. I have never been so happy until I found out my "brothers" were alive.

Me: What about your sisters?

Colleen: I was never close to them. Nor was Derek and Peter.

Stiles: Wait you're Derek's sister?

Colleen: Yes.

Stiles: Derek has another sister. We need to get her to Derek like now.

Me: What we can't miss school and nor can she on her first day.

Stiles: Yeah I know, but Derek has another sister that's not dead. And not to mention them having this huge bond might just sort Derek out and maybe even Peter.

Me: Ok ok as soon as schools finished we will take you to Derek.

Colleen: Oh my fucking god really? I thought it would take me forever omg thank you so much.

She quickly wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly. It should feel awkward but it feels just right. I embrace her back.

Stiles: Um guys...we need to get to class.

Shit yeah. I quickly pull away from Colleen feeling awkward. She does the same.

Me: So I have chemistry.

Colleen: Same.

A/N---- I know it's not the best fanfic ever but meh I'm not amazing at writing. Anyway now we know who the uncle and brother is. Peter and Derek.Right comment what you think so far and please wouldn't mind it if you guys voted.