I was about to go back to my seat when he catch my hand and make me turn my face to him. His face was so angry and dark. He push me hard and my eyes are close, waiting for my butt to touch on the ground that hard but I didn't feel anything.

I slowly open my eyes and someone catches me. His hand are on my wrist while the other is on my waist supporting it. I turn my face to who is it and I saw Jungkook.

"Why are you so clumsy?" he asked and I stand up quickly. I look at the guy and he is smirking at us. "S-sorry" I just said.

He look at the guy and he put his hands inside his pockets again. "Who are you?" he asked and Ji-hun just look at us. "Tsk" I heard him mumbled and was about to walk away when Jungkook run to him and kick him on his back. I was so shocked of what he did.

Ji-hun stand up and was about to punch Jungkook on the face when someone held Ji-hun's arms on the back and make him walk away from the cafeteria.

"Is everything ok?" I remember who is he, Jin oppa! I look beside him and I saw Jisoo unnie. "Lisa?" she asked and I just raised an eyebrow at her. Why is she with Jin oppa?

"Judgemental? We're just friends" she replied and I just nodded. "Sorry, we're late!" a boy shouted from the distance while running towards us. Oh, it's Taehyung oppa.

And Jennie unnie is running towards us too. "Huh?" I mumbled and go back to our seat. They sat down with me even Jungkook.

"What happened?" Jennie unnie asked with confusion. "Someone is trying to hit on her" Jungkook replied with his blank expression. "Hm, no doubt with that face" I just rolled my eyes and wait for Rosè.

"Jin hyung, why are you here?" someone asked and we all look who is it. Isn't it Jimin oppa? Exactly, Rosè is here. "Oh, why? What happened?" Rosè asked confusedly and bring down the tray.

"Unnie's boyfriends" I calmly said and I think that they are now cursing me inside their heads. "Aniyo, we are just friends" Jennie and Jisoo unnie said at the same time that makes me look at them.

"Yeah, it's not obvious" I mumbled and eat my snacks. I look beside me and it's Jimin oppa. "Oh, is he the reason why you get into a fight?" I asked to Rosè while pointing him.

"Because of me?" he asked again and I frown. "Because you both flirted?" I stated and I heard them chuckled except for the two. "Yah!" they both shouted and I just smirked.

"Stop it now" Jisoo unnie warned. "Sure" I mumbled and eat again. "Jennie, is he your friend too?" I asked while pointing out Taehyung.

"Yeah" she replied then look at me. "And fyi, you are younger than us so call us unnie and oppa" she added and I just nod.

"Jisoo unnie-" she cut me off. "Let's stop it now" she cut in and I just teasingly smiled. "Ok" I replied.

We became closer and closer and talk about random things during break.