"Where'd you guys get the snacks?" I ask with a giggle, picking a chip from the bowl.

"Creeper got 'em." He says, pointing over to Creeper who was leaning on the wall in the back of the room.

"Thanks dude, you're fucking lit!" Stu exclaims, sticking his hand in the bowl of pretzels and taking the handful for himself.

Creeper scoffs at Stus messiness, turning his attention from him back to me.

"Billy, I wanted to say sorry about what happened earlier today." I say, placing my hand on his that laid on the edge of his chair.

"Oh it's okay. I understand why once clown boy told me." He said, giving a nod to Pennywise who stood by the projector.

"A-Am I in-interrupting?" Norman asks, nervously taking the seat beside me.

"Oh not at all, I don't mind you joining in." I say with a warm smile, that making Norman's nervous form soften.

I heard a low growl from Billy as my attention turned from him to Norman...

Is he jealous?

"So what are we watching?" Pennywise exclaims loudly, everyone's eyes turning to him.

"Child's play!" Chucky yells, jumping on the table and grabbing a chip.

"Oh fuck no. We're watching Scream." Billy hisses are Chucky.

"No, Halloween's much more scarier." Michael says with a deep chuckle, resting his hands on the back of my seat.

"I was thinking Silence Of The Lambs, it's a classic, isn't it?" Hannibal says, walking up to the projector with his arms folded behind his back.

"Why not IT? It's starring me and B-B-Bill." Pennywise suggests, giving Bill a mocking wink.

"H-How about P-Psycho o-or Ba-Bates Motel?" Norman asks timidly, flushing in embarrassment at speaking up.

Suddenly Jason rushes into the middle of the room, holding up a piece of paper.

Pennywise made one of his dead lights appear in his hand, shielding it from our eyes with one hand as he shined it over Jason's note, like a flashlight.

"Friday the 13th? Please." It wrote.

"How are we going to decide?" I ask, looking among all of them as their many movie choices skimmed in my mind.

"I have an idea." Pennywise said surprisingly calm.

He walked to a shelf and grabbed a huge stack of movies, placing them beside the projector.

"We're watching all of them." He says with a smirk, first grabbing Child's Play.

"Fuck yeah!" Chucky exclaims, running around the room to find a seat.

Jason walks in front of my row of chairs, sitting down in front of my chair as he laid his head against my leg.

Michael looks around, I'm guessing wanting to sit near me. He sits on the floor near Jason, except hugging my other leg.

Chucky finds a seat in the back row, due to the front row being filled already.

"Move out of the fucking way! I can't see my own damn movie!" He huffs, jumping in his seat as he batted Billy's head out of the way.

"Here-" I said, standing up quickly and picking up Chucky.

I sit back down, placing him on my lap.

"Hell yeah, front row seat!" He exclaims, making me laugh.

Suddenly I felt as a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, it being so sudden that it sent shivers down my spine.

I peered over my shoulder to see Hannibal sitting behind me, his chair close to the back of mine.

"Hope I'm not bothering you dear." He whispers deeply.

"N-No not at all." I stammer, my face flushing as I felt his arms wrap around me tighter.

I turned my gaze back to the screen, watching as Chucky pushed a women out a window.

"Hah yeah! Die bitch!" Chucky exclaimed, grabbing more chips.

"Quiet down!" Pennywise shushes. He was sitting beside Norman, glaring daggers at Chucky.

"Sure clowny, just wait until your movie." Chucky retorts, simmering down due to Pennywise staying quiet.

I noticed that Bill and Stu were sitting in the far back of the room. Bill would get afraid whenever Chucky would yell or kill someone, causing him to cuddle into Stus chest tighter.

"C-Can you s-stay aw-awake for m-my movie?" Norman whispers to me, making me notice me and him were holding hands without me even knowing.

"Of course." I whisper back with a blush aligning my cheeks, feeling his soft, gentle grip on my hand.

I feel a light yank on my other hand, pulling my gaze over to Billy as I jolt over in his direction.

"Sorry-" He whispers, looking flustered "I just miss you." He quietly huffs, looking jealous when my attention lays on anyone else.

"Aw- come here." I say softly, cuddling my head into the crook of his neck, that making his cheeks red as he rests his head gently on top of mine.

Feeling all the slashers beside me made me feel special, they really do all care about me...

I looked along them all... Chucky, Jason, Michael, Norman, Pennywise, Hannibal, and Billy-

But wait-

Creeper.

I quickly peered back to look at him.

He was still in the same spot as before, leaning against the wall. I felt bad, he must feel like he isn't accepted here...

I turned my gaze back to the movie as I noticed Jason looked back as well, he must've been looking at me and took in mind where I was looking.

Jason quietly stood up, tip-toeing to the back of the room.

I watched as he happily gestured for Creeper to come over and sit with us. Creeper shook his head, making Jason look down in sadness.

I heard a deep growl-like sigh come from him as he then followed Jason over to where he had sat before.

Before they walked in front of us it's as if Jason was speaking to him, though no words were actually being heard from him. He pointed to where he sat then to Creeper.

I watched in surprise as Creeper sat where Jason once did. He looked awkward, uncomfortable even as he cuddled up beside my leg, laying his head on my thigh.

Jason happily sat down next to him, leaning on the empty seat next to Billy.

I'm so glad we have everyone together now, not fighting, just being friendly.

Their surprise is amazing, truly amazing.