"I will forever be in debt to him for all he's done for me. He's shown me what real love is. It's pure, it's genuine, and it's everything to me. And honestly I have to give some credit to Chris for fucking up because I would've never known what I know now. What we had wasn't love. It was comfort and familiarity. Real love doesn't beat you down like that. Real love doesn't break your heart over and over again. Real love doesn't dull your glow and snatch away your shine. Real love doesn't make you question yourself. Real love is what I have with Papi" April closed her eyes tightly, shook her head, and cheesed. Dave was everything Chris could never be when it came to loving and being with her.

"Sissssss talk ya shit! Let the world know ya man is the shit. I'm so glad that Dave came ya way because you definitely deserved a good ass man and brother is that man. But to each its own but I do get it. Sometimes you just have to let shit go and let God handle the rest and let my good bitch Karma bite niggas in the ass. But real talk I'd a fucked him up for the one time" Ebony said serious as hell and knowing her ass if she was fucking with Chris his ass would've been DOA...straight flat line.

April and Alaina looked at her and laughed. "Listen I'm not the first and I damn sure won't be the last women to go through what I went through. This shit happens every day and some women never wake up until it's too late. We be so busy in love and wanting niggas to love us like we love them but every man doesn't put out that same energy that we do. But I'm mad that you think nothing happened to his ass" April said speaking facts. Nowadays when niggas cheated it was as if it was expected. They could cheat, have baby after baby, and their main chick would talk her shit but guess what her ass never left. It was as if real men didn't exist anymore but then again all the ain't shit niggas overshadowed the good ones. But at the end of the day April knew she had a real man by her side so she had nothing to worry about when it came to infidelity or him treating her wrong.

"After everything that's gone down these past few months and knowing ya father and ya uncle you really think nothing happened" Alaina said laughing.

"Mind you Chris just got off of daddy's and unkie's hit list and that's curtesy of Charlie" April said as a matter of fact.

"Trueeee" Ebony dragged nodding. She should've known that something happened. Their fathers weren't the type to let shit slide especially when it came to them and it damn sure didn't matter who you were. Nobody was off limits.

"A lumped up Chris is not a good looking Chris. His ass is lucky he still has a flourishing career because I just knew they were going to break his legs" Alaina said laughing making April and Ebony laugh.

Chris had got his ass handed to him after April left him at the aisle. It was no way in hell that her father or her uncle was going to let his bullshit slide especially after she had let them in somewhat during the exchange of their so-called vows. What April hadn't known was that after she begged them not to do anything to him that they went behind her back and handled his ass and she only found out years later when she went home crying to her parents after their talk and her break up with Dave. Alaina on the other hand knew but was sworn not to say anything because they didn't want to stress April out anymore than she had been.

"So how has he been since brother been gone" Ebony questioned.

"He's been cool. Nothing has changed. He still calls at the same times as he did when Papi was home. He does call more often since he knows that Papi is on the road though but it's never anything out of pocket. But he hasn't been here since the listening party. He's been working on his album heavily but he'll be here tomorrow morning though" April honestly replied. Chris was out living his damn life and so was she.

"You think he'll do some slick shit" Alaina looked over and asked Ebony.

"Nah not really but you never know" she shrugged and replied then took a sip of her drink.