-Chapter 33-

Sorry this is such a crappy chapter. I want to get this out now and post the epilogue sometime before Wednesday for the Wattys. I'll probably go back and cut this chapter in two and add more once I decide to publish it. But here it is!

There is only one chapter left which is the epilogue. I can't believe this story is almost over.

****Remember to please vote and comment! All your support of my chapters will help me in Wattys. So if you haven't voted or commented in my earlier chapters please do!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-DANA

_________________________

NOT EDITED

__________________________

“Alison, this is Patrick,” I say, introducing her to Pat and Mitch. Scott is also here with Eliza and so are Josh and Olivia. This is our last hang out before Mitch leaves tomorrow for college with Pat and Scott following two days after.

            Pat pulls her into a hug, catching her off guard. “Nate has told me all about you, but rudely never introduced us properly.”

            I roll my eyes, but hear Alison laugh out in shock. “Well that was rude of him,” she says, patting his back.

            “Dude you’re gonna choke her to death,” I point out, trying to pry Alison away from Pat’s grip.

            “Sorry,” he says, letting Alison go.

            “I’m Mitch,” he cuts in, waving. “I’m not as crazy as this one,” he says, pointing to Pat.

            Alison chuckles, seeing Pat roll his eyes. “I think he’s funny.”

            Pat smiles, pulling her into his side. “I knew I was going to like you.”

________

            I drive over to Pat’s this morning to say goodbye to him and Mitch. When I pull to the curb I see Pat’s mom and dad loading bags into the car. I walk into his house after saying hi to parents to find the guys in the back.

            “I thought you weren’t going to show!” Pat exclaimed dramatically before hugging me.

            “Okay, that’s enough.” I push him away after a few moments and sit next to Scott. “When are you leaving?” I ask both Pat and Scott.

            “Once my parents are ready,” Pat says.