-Chapter 3-

Hey guys! Sorry it took awhile but I'm done with college finals and now on Christmas break so I have a lot of time to write now.

Hope you like this chapter!

NATE on side------------->>>>>>>> I changed the actor.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you!

-DANA

_______________________

NOT EDITED

_______________________

My feet came to a halt once I reached the hospital revolving door. Should I go and visit Alison or no? Maybe seeing her will help with not obsessing over her so much. I sighed before stepping forward. Once inside I walked to the front desk and asked for a visitor pass.

            “What room?” the lady asked.

            “Um, I’m not sure. I wasn’t told.”

            The lady nods before saying, “What’s the patient’s name?”

            “Alison Collins.”

            The lady tells me her room number and a nod a thank you. I had Alison’s journal in my book bag. I still don’t feel right just reading it. So I hope visiting Alison can give me some clarity.

            As the elevator reaches her floor I step out into the hallway. The walls and floor are white, nothing too inviting. I walk by the waiting room where a family sits; they seem impatient. Walking down the hallway I can hear my shoes against the tile, there is nothing but quietness where Alison’s room is. The nurse’s station is a few yards away from her room. I hesitate at her door. My hands clench on the straps of my book bag as I stare at the door. Should I enter or just leave?

            I decided to man up. I turned the door knob and slowly opened the door, making sure no family or nurses were in the room. Since the room is clear I hurriedly shut the door behind me once I was inside Alison’s room. Her room was dark, the curtains closed. I go and open the curtains before turning around. I take a deep breath before turning, bracing myself.

            Alison had a tube down her throat, helping her breath. With first seeing her, I had to quickly look away. This is too much to take in. Sweet, innocent Alison Collins is so fragile laying there on the bed. I took a seat on a chair by her bed before looking at her once more. She had bruises and cuts over her face and her exposed skin of her arms. She had gauze wrapped around her head, probably to stop the bleeding. I wish I can take the pain away from her, she doesn’t deserve this.

            “Hi Alison,” I say before mentally hitting myself. She can’t talk, but can she hear me? “Um, in case you can hear me, it’s Nate. I know you’re probably wondering why I’m here, and, um, I guess it’s because I had to talk to you, even if you’re in a coma.”