-Chapter 11-

This is kind of a filler chapter. I didn't know what to write really so this spit out. I don't know if I like it or now. at least the second half of the chapter. remember, for all of you guys wishing for Alison to wake up like now, this story also revolves a character growth toward Nate and his personality and how he matures during this process. Trust me, I want Alison to wake up too, but it will not be soon. Sorry, but Nate needs to grow more in my opinion.

ALSO!!!!! I started the spin off to this called Dear Cassidy. In the spin off it is centered around a girl, but Alison and Nate will be in it, just not the main characters. I'm loving the spin off so far. The spin off is more light hearted and humor filled than Dear Nate is.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Thank you!

-DANA

______________________________

NOT EDITED

_______________________________

I officially signed I’m going to the college in the city today. Mom sent the check in the mail yesterday. My life is slowly falling into place, but there’s no thing missing.

            Today is our second to last game of the season. Two more scouts came to see me and the team. One of them, Mr. Hanson, is actually from the college I admitted to. Baseball was not a part of my college plan, but if I get offered a position on the team of course I’m going to take it.

            “We’re going out for pizza,” Scott says. He has an arm wrapped around Eliza’s shoulders, keeping her at his side. “Want to come?” he offers to Pat, Mitch, and I.

            “You know I’m always done for pizza,” Pat chimes in, smiling.

            Mitch rolls his eyes and says, “Or food in general.”

            We all start laughing, but all Pat does is shrug. “I’m not afraid to deny that.”

            “Nate, are you in?” Scott asks me.

            I nod, “Of course man.”

            Once we all arrived at the pizza place we squeeze into a large booth. Eliza, Scott, and Pat on one side while Mitch and I are on the other. Eliza is cuddled into Scott’s side, resting her head on his shoulder. Scott had informed me that the weekend at the cabin went great. He didn’t get into details, which I don’t blame him. If I ever spend a romantic getaway with my girlfriend I wouldn’t want to discuss everything. Especially the romantic situations we get into.

            “We’re making me jealous,” Patrick mentions, looking at the two lovebirds.