fifteen.

As she lay there in the middle of the bed, she bent her knees up and bit her already abused lip

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As she lay there in the middle of the bed, she bent her knees up and bit her already abused lip. She had hoped he was about to get on with it. She spread her legs, revealing her soaked sex and ran her hands down her breasts. He just stood there and looked at her. He was admiring her beauty, her braveness. How was he lucky to be in a bed with none other than the brightest witch there has ever been!? He slowly lowered himself on the bed and gently kissed her on the lips. She moved under him slightly until his cock was placed at her entrance. He smiled against her lips. She spread her legs further apart, making him crave to be one with her.

He repositioned himself at her entrance and looked her in the eyes. It had just occurred to him if he should ask her if she is a virgin. "Are you a virgin?" She rolled her eyes.

"Does it matter!?" She said, her voice laced with annoyance. She wanted to stop all of the teasing. If she were a virgin, which she was, she would care less. All that mattered to her was right now.

"Yes it does matter!" He said back with a growl. She groaned and wrapped her legs around his hips, and before he knew it, pulled him closer to her hard and fast, making him plunge straight into her. They both moaned in pleasure and pain. She was absolutely tight. She was definitely a virgin.

She felt a lot of pain and pleasure course through her. The moment she had been waiting and preparing for happened. She knew it was dumb of her to just plunge him right into her, especially given the size of him and length. He leaned against her as she clung to him breathlessly. "Please, don't move." She whispered softly in his ear. He grunted. She was so tight, her walls were clamping down on him. They stayed like that for a few more minutes. She gulped and nodded her head. "Move, please move." She said breathlessly. He slowly raised himself from her and grabbed her hips. He then began to slowly move in and out of her. She moaned and moved against him. "Please, harder. Oh harder.......Ohhhhhhh........ God's..... faster, oh faster Severus!" She grabbed the headrest of the bed above her head and he began to fulfill her wishes. He pumped in and out, faster and more vigorously.

She began to moan loudly and he bent down and captured her sweet succulent lips in his mouth. She hoisted herself up and grabbed his neck and began meeting his thrusts. They worked together as one, pleasuring each other.

As they kissed each other breathlessly, Hermione felt herself approaching something. She tightened around his length, and felt herself tense up. He began thrusting harder and harder, hitting her sensitive spot. All of a sudden she felt a bliss release. She felt herself go limp in his arms. He groaned and spilled something hot inside of her. He slumped over her as she clung to him, wrapping her arms around him. They layed there together, neither moving. Feeling each other's racing heartbeats against each other chests.

He slowly slid out of her and lay next to her. She turned over on her side, breathing heavily, and placed a kiss on his lips.

She then snuggled into his chest. "So, are you glad we had this 'chat'?" She smiled at herself. He laughed and pulled her closer to him.

"Very witch, very." They lay their together for awhile, neither saying anything. Hermione Looked at the time and sat up. It was getting very late, time flew by very fast. She stood up and walked over to her scattered clothes. She began putting them on as he watched her.

"One would think you took Felix Felicis before this all happened." He smiled at her. As she zipped her bra together and buttoned her dress she walked over to him. She leaned over him and kissed him on the lips.

"I can assure you, that it was all me." She turned away from him and slipped on her heels. "You should probably get going as well." She walked her way to the door and turned around on last time. He was still lying in bed, just looking at her with adoration, something she was quite shocked she was able to earn from him. She scurried back over to him and kissed him once more, this time longer. He returned it back. She pulled back away, "So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" She blushed. It had finally hit her that what they had just did was crazy. But she enjoyed it, and she was glad she went through with it, as well as he did with cooperating.

"I shall." He said. She turned from him and walked out the door, leaving him alone.