twelve.

She turned her back to him and began to wring her wrists

He caught a glimpse of her from. She was dressed, or should he say barely dressed, in a dress far to short, which showed off way too much skin as well as cleavage. Her figure itself was enticing, but just seeing her in what she was now, outside of the traditional school uniform, made his heart leap in a way that was uncomfortable. He gulped. He couldn't help but stare at her arse. If she bent over just slightly she would cover nothing more, which scared him. He hadn't had such sensations in a while and he knew if he, if she over did it, there was probably no way of containing himself.

She was pretty, he couldn't doubt that. She was also quite a catch when she wasn't surrounded by her dunderheaded friends, but above all she was cheeky, annoying, and a know it all. A title he loved teasing her with. He rolled his eyes, where was his mind taking him!? He went from being totally pissed to a drooling dog within a matter of minutes. It didn't help that she wore little clothing, that they were alone, and he was tied to a chair. He began fidgeting with his wrists, they had suddenly began to hurt from being tied to tightly. She turned back towards him and met gaze. She flushed.

"Here, let me help you with that." She smiled at him, a seductive smile, and saucily walked over to him. He lifted his head to lean back from her as far as he could. She stopped in front of him and bent down so she was close to him, face to face. He gulped and looked at her. She then proceeded and leaned over him to untie his hands from the back. Her dress was unbuttoned to an extent that her cleavage was tamelessly busting out. He began to sweat. His legs felt on fire with a feeling he hadn't felt in many years. She seemed to be struggling so she lifted a knee up and placed it in between his legs, resting on the little bit of chair that there was. Now he was extremely uncomfortable.

He felt his binds loosen a little and he tried to pull them apart, but then she did something unexpected. She swung her leg over his hip and straddled his lap. Sitting on him. He inhaled very sharply. He felt very close to being over the edge. "Miss Granger..." he said breathlessly. She pulled back and looked at him. She then grabbed his wrists and pulled them apart, letting his aching hands go. He pulled then to the front of him as easily as he could, given the fact of the little room he had with her sitting on his lap and her breasts nearly pressed against his chest. He began to rub his wrists. He scowled at her. "Get off!" He said in a sharp tone. She seemed mused by his sudden hostility. She leaned back from him but still sat on him. He would have pushed her off of him, but his chest was still strapped to the chair.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned in closer. Her heart was pounding out of her chest, she couldn't believe how much she had already gotten away with. She was surprised she even sat on him, but truth be told, bending over and trying to untie him was pretty hard to do while standing up. So she thought it a good idea to sit on his lap, making the aroma in the room heavier and danker with lust. She could have taken the easy way out of walking around him and untieing his hands, but she wanted to go with a seductive but sexy approach, which seemed to have worked because when she sat on him he seemed to be on fire.