thirteen.

As she sat on his lap he felt himself let go

As she sat on his lap he felt himself let go. She was worth it, no doubt about that. He thought it was just the fact that he hadn't had any physical contact like this in years, but a part of him was screaming for her. He had grown to have respect for the girl. She was bright and gorgeous, something he wished to find in someone when he thought the time was right. It was just crazy that she wanted him, and that she went through all of these extremes to get to the point they were at right now.

He had worn his mask for far too long. Yes it was strange that this was all occuring, but that didn't seem to matter, nor the consequences if they were caught. But he was pretty sure she was smart enough to put wards on the door. He had his hands resting at his side's, still contained in his binds. She began to lean closer and place kisses on his jawline. He moved his hands behind him and undid the rope that held him at bay. He couldn't believe this was happening. At first he was pissed, but now he thought it was a miracle!

He had never really thought or viewed her in a way for her actions to explain themselves at the moment, but whatever she was trying to accomplish, which he was pretty sure he knew what, she was doing a pretty Damn good job at making him want her as well. She placed a kiss on his lips and he surprised her by putting his hand in her hair and deepening the kiss.

They kissed each other, each trying to lead the next. Both seemed to be fighting. She ever so slightly opened his mouth and entered her tongue, tasting all of him. He was surprised that she had jumped to it. She nor he had noticed that his hands slid down her back and were cupping her bum, they were both so caught up in the moment. She placed her hands on his chest and began to unfasten his buttons. She moaned against his mouth. He irritated with the slow progress snapped his fingers and made all of the buttons undo themselves. She smiled against his lips.

He pulled back and looked her in the eyes, her brown eyes were on fire! They were blazing with so much lust, it was insane. He felt the same way. His legs felt on fire and his heart was racing rapidly. She blushed and placed her hands to the buttons on her dress and began to slowly and antagonizingly undo them slowly. He just sat there, admiring her elegant hands. When she had them all undone she stood up and let the dress slide down her legs, leaving her just in her white lace bra, matching knickers and her heels. She stepped out of her dress and circled her prey. She didn't care about what she was doing. He seemed to her, that he wanted her just as badly, so she was going to take her time and savor it all. She walked around him slowly, letting him see her at all angles. He seemed on the verge of letting go.

As she walked around him, she teased him with her hands. Letting them elegantly touch his shoulders, his neck, and his chest. When she got to the front of him she leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips, which he greeted her back with. It was amazing how everything was working out, actually even better than expected. She placed her knee in between his legs and wrapped her arms around his neck. She could feel his hard on against her knee, since it was placed where it was. She knew what she was doing, that she was doing it right. Her being able to seduce and turn on a Slytherin? Merlin must have answered her wishes.