nine.

She looked at herself once more in the mirror in the large empty room, well almost empty

She looked at herself once more in the mirror in the large empty room, well almost empty. She had changed out of her school uniform and put on a light blue, denim dress with cutoff sleeves. She finished the look off with a pair of white heels she had and a little bit of a smoky eye. Her hair was tamed but left down and her lips were a dark red. She smiled at herself evilly. She had wanted to look sassy, hot, sexy, enticing, and sophisticated at the same time, and she actually thought she pulled it off. She looked at herself one last time, adjusting her dress. It was at least two inches above her knee, something she would have never done, if it weren't for such circumstances. She unbuttoned the buttons on her dress, showing off just enough cleavage. She really never wanted anything this badly before, but she knew there was no turning back.

As she was adjusting herself, the Knut she had in her breast pocket began to heat up. She took it out and read it.

Mission successful.

She smiled. "Excellent" she said. She walked fluauntily over to the big doors, awaiting to open them. There were three raps on the door and she opened it. Ginny and Cho both flew in on brooms and landed on the floor safely as Pansy walked in with her wand raised as she levitated Snape through the door.

Just looking at his unconscious figure made Hermione's heart leap. Pansy set him down in the chair and bound him with ropes, magically. She then turned to Hermione and grinned, "Have fun Princess, but remember, if I get caught, you better make sure this was the best night ever." She popped her bubble gum she was chewing and strutted out in a cat like manor. Cho and Ginny both shrugged their shoulders.

"You are absolutely crazy 'Mione, but whatever makes you happy, makes me happy." Ginny said walking over and placing her hand on Hermione's shoulder. "It's quite funny a couple of Gryffindor students, girls actually, outsmarted the Potions Master and successfully knocked him out!" She said with a snicker, Hermione giggled.

"If this is your Prince Charming, I have nothing to say. You look wonderful tonight Hermione but just don't get into too much trouble will you?" Cho said with a sympathetic look. Hermione nodded her head. Ginny pulled Cho out of the door with her, leaving Hermione by herself, alone in the room with none other than her Potions Professor.

She took in a deep breath and turned to him. She walked slowly over to his form. He was breathing softly, as if almost a whisper. He looked peaceful. She felt guilty that what she had planned was taken to these types of extremes and measures, but that bad girl side if her, liked it. She crouched in front of his sleeping form. She wondered how he would act? Would she have the guts and the willpower to say what she had to say?

She stood up slowly and circled around him. She reached her hand out and touched his hair. She ran her fingers through it, surprised to feel that it was as soft as silk and not greasy and slimy as it had looked. The true beauty of the unknown, she told herself. After her examination of his hair, she studied his form. He had muscles, she could tell because his robes were tight across his arms. She blushed. She had never examined a teacher, her Professor in such ways before, it was..... Exciting to her!

She stepped back away from his chair, looking at the time she knew she could no longer wait. She backed away into a dark corner if the room, hiding herself in the shadows. She raised her wand and said the spell.

"Rennervate!"