ten.

He woke up with a startling gasp

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He woke up with a startling gasp. His eyes tried to soak in his surroundings, but there was nothing much to see. He could tell he was still in Hogwarts and that he was still in the dungeons, but why? He went to go and move his arms out from behind him but found that his wrists were bound together. Fear and shock flooded his veins. 'What the hell is all of this!?' He screamed inside his head. His head throbbed from being knocked out. 'So help me when I get free, I will hunt down these idiots and have them expelled!' He raged on the inside.

He took a deep breath and looked around. His persecutor had to be here. He just sat there with his blank expression, hoping to phase his 'kidnappers'. He tried concentrating on his hands to use wandless magic to break free. Just when he thought he found a fault in this binding he heard something. To him it sounded like a soft sigh. It came from somewhere behind him. He felt the urge to authoritize himself.

"Whoever you are, show yourselves!" He said. He was quite unnerved that this was happening to him. He heard footsteps behind him, but they were definitely not regular steps. These footsteps clicked against the stone floor in an alluring way, that it definitely sounded feminine. 'A female!?' He questioned himself, 'what the gods name hell would a female want with me!? Of course I'm unattractive and ugly!?'

He sat there in confusion, he didn't understand what was going on. 'I must have pissed off a student.' He told himself, but then again, when did he never piss off a student? The figure behind him, rested their hands on his shoulders.

"There's no need to be afraid.... Professor." The voice whispered against his ear. The voice was oh so familiar, but the lust was hard to place. She let her hands slide down to his chest and his breath caught in his throat. He was slightly...., no, very uncomfortable.

"What - Do - You - Want - ?" He asked in an even tone as he clenched his teeth. Sensations that he hadn't felt on a really long time were awoken in him and he wasn't liking it. It was her feline touch, it was intoxicating. He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath, gods he wanted to get the hell out of there! But more importantly he wanted to find out who this... this... person was.

She slowly ran her hands up his chest and stepped back. He could feel the heat radiating off of her, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

"It's really simple, Professor. All I want to do is talk to you, and if that goes as planned I cannot tell what else may happen, or..... Progress." He could feel delight in the air, it was very unsettling.

"Okay, so you just want to talk..... So is all of this..." He motioned towards his binds, "Necessary?" he finished off his sentence with his sneer and disgust lacing his tone. If 'she' just wanted to talk, then this was crazy. And what did she mean by, Progress? He heard her chuckle, a laugh he was quite familiar with. He hated he couldn't see her yet, it was too dark and she remained behind him, which he hated very much. He felt like a spider in a cup.

He heard her walk, he was able to turn his head slightly and catch a glimpse of her figure on the outskirts of the shadows. What he saw, he regretted he looked at. He felt as if there were a fire burning inside of him. 'Gods, if she is a student, I would know her from anywhere!' He screamed at himself. Then he wondered if she were a Gryffindor, a Slytherin, a Hufflepuff, or a Ravenclaw? She had divine legs and her dress she happened to be wearing was quite short, too short if he may say so himself, something that made his mind boggle. He closed his eyes shut, there was a slight sweat on the bridge of his eye brows. Was she purposely trying to taunt him? If so, she was doing a pretty damned well job at it.

He opened his eyes, trying not to show his weakness to her... tantalizing affect she was leaving on him.

"Is there something wrong Professor?" She asked in a teasing but questioning tone. He tried not to look at her, he was a Professor tied to a chair and he was literally drooling over something he couldn't see! He was for sure going to never forget this, how embarrassing. She slowly walked out of the shadows, but he kept his head down. He was afraid of what he might see. He laughed to himself, him scared!? Now that was something he never experienced in a while.

She walked over to him and placed her finger under his chin, forcing him to look. What he saw was something totally unexpected.