fourteen.

After watching her circle him, he knew he was beginning to feel like a heartsick puppy

After watching her circle him, he knew he was beginning to feel like a heartsick puppy. She was amazing! She was perfect in all the right places. Her breasts were the perfect size, she was fit, and she had curves. What more could he ask for? He liked how she was in demand, but he wanted to be the one in demand. After everything she had put him through today, he deserved to be captain. As the kiss progressed, he placed his hands on her hips. He pushed her back and stood up. She seemed astonished that he was taking things into his own hands. He stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She grasped his back as he began to kiss her neck. He began to lead them to the wall, with her back against it. She was biting her lip and moaning as he kissed her neck, slightly biting at it. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. Her responses, her touches were enough to make him lose control, but he reasoned with himself that he was to take his time with her, as she did to him.

He let his hands ride up her sides, along her ribs until he met her bra line. He ever so slightly teased her with his hands against the cusp of her breast. She flung her head back, letting him further explore her neck. He dipped his head lower and licked a trail in between her breasts. She clawed at his back. He was working her in a magical way that she thought not possible. Was she naughty? Yes. Did she want him? Oh yes, she wanted all of him. She pushed him back and grinned at him. She touched his waist and clung to it as she walked around him. She then moved her hands up his chest and slowly pulled his jacket down, letting it fall off his shoulders. When she was able to take it off, he was left in a white buttoned shirt, his shoes and pants. She would rid him of those soon she told herself. She then began to place kisses on the back of his neck. His breathing became rigid as she bit his neck. She ran her hands down his arms, taunting him with her touch.

She turned him in her arms and pushed him against the wall. He wanted to be in demand, but the way she was controlling him, he wanted to see and experience more of. She placed a finger to his chest and leaned in and kissed him on the lips. As she deepened the kiss, she let her hands slowly move down to his belt. She began to unfasten it. He felt what she was doing, he knew what she wanted. Would she get it? Maybe. But then his body argued with him and screamed yes instead. She pulled his belt out of its loop and held it up, breaking away from the kiss.

"Is the Professor going to punish the naughty Gryffindor?" She said in a taunting and teasing voice. She continued with taking steps back from him, teasing him with her body as she sashayed away. He growled, this was turning into something he would have never deemed possible. Oh how he wanted to take her right then and there on the floor, but the idea of foreplay was an interesting idea. He slowly walked up to her and took the belt from her. He then snapped his fingers and out of nowhere appeared a desk and a bed. He maliciously smiled at her.

"Which does the Gryffindor Princess prefer?" He inched in closer and took her in his arms. He kissed her roughly and led her to the desk. He placed her on top and broke away. She seemed surprised. He dropped the belt to the floor and grabbed her legs, pulling them out so she lay on her back on the desk. He stepped in between her legs and placed his hands on her stomach. He slowly ran them up her stomach, in return receiving a shiver from her. He saw that their was a zipper to the front of her bra, things were about to get interesting.

He bent over and began placing kisses on her stomach, the lower her got, the excited he could feel her body become. He was at the line of her knickers, placing kisses on her abdomen. She moaned. "Please........... Oh please........." Her eyes were closed tight as she bit her lip. Her hands were on her chest, grasping her love bitten neck. He looked up at her.

"Please what...... Miss Granger?" He asked. He knew what she wanted, but he wanted to hear her say it. He danced his fingers along the front of her knickers, teasing her. She began to buck her hips. She whimpered. She wanted all of him, and she wanted him now! She sat up and grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. She reached for the front of his pants, wanting to free him of containment. As she began to pull the zipper down he pushed her back on the desk, this time pinning her hands down. He licked her stomach and then pulled away once he was underneath the cusp of her right breast.

"You still have not answered me.What do you want? Miss Granger, or should I dare say..... Hermione." He looked into her eyes. His perfect black orbs were blazing. They were so dark, she thought she could stare at them into oblivion. When he said her name, it sounded just right. His voice dripped her name in a silken way, making her shiver. She didn't answer him, she just swung her leg up behind him and trapped him to her. He was right against her core and she moaned. He was so hard. Why was he teasing her, torturing himself!? She began to wiggle against him, receiving a slap on the ass for it. "Hermione..... say it, or this......shall come to an end." He only said it to get her response. He would never end this session.

She mumbled something as he slapped her round soft ass once again. "I can't hear you Hermione!" He liked the way her name rolled off of his tongue. She whimpered.

"Fuck me......... oh God's Fuck me........ Professor........ Severus please!" She had said it. She didn't want to say it, it was a guilt of saying it that stopped her, but oh she was so hot and wet already to want to stop. She said his name, she didn't mean to, it just slipped. She liked the way it felt to say his name, and when she said it, the look on his face was triumphant. She pulled him closer as he ran his hand up her thigh. He slowly started to caress her leg.

"As you wish." He said. He ducked his head in between her breasts and pulled at the zipper with his teeth. Once it was undone he moved up his hands to push them apart, revealing her succulent petit breasts, all puckered and hard. He grabbed her nipples and began to tweak them in his hands as he kissed her chest and collarbone. She sat up and met his lips. She once more attacked his pants, this time with intentions of ridding him of them. He didn't pull away. Once she undid the clasps , she slid them down and off of his hips, revealing his tented boxers. She grabbed his front and released his erection. It was big. As he kissed her and was playing with her breasts, he couldn't help but smile. This was something that had never happened to him in a while, and he felt as if he were supposed to be rusty. But the way she reacted to his touch, told him otherwise. She arched her back against him. He awarded her with sliding his hand down her stomach and rubbing his hand against her wetness. He then slipped two fingers into her underwear and began to play with her clit. She was so wet already, and he was dying to be inside of her, but he wanted this moment to last, just in case it was ever their last. She began to wriggle against him, her breasts flush against his chest as she sat up and clung to his chest.

As he played with her, he slowly dipped his finger in her, getting a moan of delight from her. She was so sensitive to his touch, it was amazing. He began sliding in and out of her with his fingers as she bucked her hips. She moaned and he covered her mouth with his. As he went faster, she moaned and whimpered against his mouth. She pulled from him. "Please....... I want you....... I want all of you." She began stroking his cock making him shiver. 'Thats it! No more foreplay!' He told himself. He removed his fingers from her and lifted her up. She let out a yelp as he plopped her down on the bed that was also in the room, thanks to his handiness.

She kicked off her heels and removed her knickers, disposing of them to somewhere in the room. He had just noticed how cold it was and shivered. He knew they were both about to take care of the coldness with their bodily heat.