• Fourty - Two •

Start from the beginning

Taehyung comes out the kitchen, phone in his hand passing by glancing up just in time noticing you standing right at the last step before passing you completely.

" Yes?" He questions.

" Umm...Where do I put my stuff?"

" You could leave them in my room if you want. It's the last door down the hall." Thanking him you headed upstairs into his room.

His room smelled clean, fresh cologne with just a little spice, his bedroom organized nothing out of place. All clean.

Everyone's curious once in another different room if it isn't yours. Placing the bag on his bed, you casually walk around just glancing a few places here and there.

Fingers were tugging open dressers that probably shouldn't be opened without permission. He had this 2 drawer dresser at the corner of his room. Small, cream color black matte, and a silver dragon figure right on top, placed in the center.

It was very pretty, interesting to want to touch and go through. Without a second thought you walked towards it, kneeling down in front of it and pulled the first drawer open.

The inside was a ruby red cushion material, silver hand cuffs and a royal blue silk blindfold. The tips of your fingers outlined the cuffs, the cold metal giving you a slight shiver.

Shutting the first drawer was the last one. Pulling it open had much more things, yet questioning ones that didn't look anything familiar but yet looked like a certain shape. Shapes you've seen more then once.

Your fingers delicately trace over the pink dildo in the drawer, darting to the strawberry gel lube, and a small bead that's shaped as an egg, vibrator. A cock ball strap, and a leather ball mouth gag strap with chain restraints that are used to clamp the nipples.

All these items are very new, unaware of what all of these could do or how to be used but the leather ball mouth gag caught your attention, holding it in your hand eyeing it with curious eyes.

" Curious kittens are we." Taehyung mischievously announces, leaning against his door frame, a sinful smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. Gasping at his sudden presence you dropped his things, quickly standing to your feet.

" I-I'm sorry," Your words stutter just as quick as they come out. " I didn't— I didn't mean to go through your things.. I was just—"

Taehyung shushes you, each step he takes getting  closer, heavy, and dangerous. Just as he stands right in front of you he looks over your shoulder, the mouth gag out of place. His eyes linger on you, filled with curiosity sparkling sadistically.

" Found the mouth gag curious?" He leans over, now holding the mouth gag in his hands, eyeing it with sparkling amused eyes.

" I did..." You faintly whisper. " How- How is it used?"

Taehyung flicks his gaze onto you quickly, his sadistic smile on his face, eyes sparkling with excitement ready to just strap your pretty mouth.

" Do you want to find out?" He quickly interjects, craving to see you with a mouth gag strapped onto you, the silver chains pinching your nipples.

You take another glance at the gag in his hands, taking in few shuddering breaths, big doe eyes looking up at him clueless, filled with innocence.

But curiosity always does get the best of you.

You nodded, "Yes." Nervous but curious.

Taehyung pulls off your shirt, along with your bra leaving your upper half exposed to him, the sight beautiful and breath taking.

He unclips the leather, pulling it over like a necklace but the red ball was placed in her mouth, strapping it behind the back of your head hard to breath. It was tight on your cheeks, teeth resting around the ball.

" Does it feel tight?" It was hard to swallow the saliva building up in your mouth and it was hard to breath so yes, it was tight.

Taehyung comes around, feeling himself get hard at the sight. A pretty red ball strapped tight onto your mouth and not only that, the clips to your nipples were missing. He sucks on his bottom lip, teeth grazing over them, grabbing the pinchers eyeing you while doing so and clipped them to your nips jolting at the harsh pinch.

" Beautiful." He beautifully compliments.

••••

and I oooop—🤭

and ohhh, the part that i have ready for Namjoon. TEHEHEHE 🗿

This is a NaMjOoN fF.

••••

ALSO, UMMM...

16k reads...? I'm—

THATS FRACKING CRAZY. THATS LIKE A LOT AND I'm HERE LIKE

THANKS SO MUCH FROM MY HEART BUT I HAVE A SMALL BODY SO I THANK YOU FROM HEAD TO TOE

this was supposed to be posted yesterday but i got in trouble... and i had been phoneless for 2 days... 😔

BUT I GOT IT BACK TODAY, HEYY 🤪.

I hope you have a great rest of your day anddd stay clean and hydrated! 🥺