Chapter 4

After I land directly into what I thought was the ground, I immediately get up so I don't hurt the person any further.

"Fred? Are you okay?" I ask panicked, after realizing I landed on him.

"Quite alright, love." Fred groaned as I helped him up. I tried not to blush again at the love part.

"Are you sure?" I ask again, inspecting where I landed.

"Yes, yes. I am fantastic. However, you might have to carry me on your back now." He grins. I laugh and start to skip towards where Arthur is leading us. "Race ya, Freddie!" I giggle, my skip turning into a run. I turn around to see the little- well- big weasel creeping up behind me. I try to pick up my pace a little more when Fred catches me and starts carrying me bridal style once again. Damn my little legs. There are whistles coming from the other Weasley boys behind us, including Cedric. I turn red and Fred stops running and puts me down. We have a huge laughing fit until Harry stomps up to me and grabs my arm.

"I don't like how touchy that Weasley boy is with you." Harry says angrily. I look at him in surprise.

"Harry!" I say shocked. "It's Fred! It's not some creep I met at the Three Broomsticks or anything like that! And he saved me today, remember?"

"Still! It's making me nervous. He's too touchy!"

"Harry. He's not even being touchy." Harry scoffs.

"Excuse you, Harry. But there are not feelings that are driving him to be 'touchy'" I say matter-of-factly. Harry laughs.

"As if! It is so obvious you two fan-"

"What's so obvious?" Fred asks catching up to me and Harry.

"Nothing- I, It's just so obvious that me and Holly are brother and sister. Cedric still doesn't believe Holly and thinks she fancies me." Harry says, saving me from embarrassment. Harry looks at me after the lie. I mouth thank you. Harry nods.

"Oh, that is so GROSS!" Fred puts an extra emphasis on the gross. "I can't believe he didn't know who you even were, Holly. Such a dickhead." I shrugged again. We arrived at the camp site we would be staying at. Arthur needed some help with muggle money, so Harry and I rose to the task. Arthur also insisted on putting up the tent 'the muggle way' for the thrill of it, which meant that Hermione, Harry and I were going to have to do it. Hermione was spitting out orders the whole time. We managed to get the tent up in less than an hour, thankfully, to see that the tent would only fit one of the twins, maybe two. I didn't say anything, but when we walked in the tent, there was a full ass kitchen, living room, separate bedrooms and even a bathroom with full plumbing!

"Wow." I say, almost speechless.

"You really think so?" Fred asked, his face turning a little pink. "It's really old,"

"I love it Freddie!" I say with a huge grin on my face, Fred joining in on my happiness. Harry and Hermione pretty much reacted the same as me.

"Alright, kids." Arthur starts, "Girls tent on the right, boys on the left. Go unpack." I skip to my room, thoughts tornadoing in my head. I wish I was a Weasley. I would've been so much better treated if I was just born into this family. I thought to myself. Wait, no you don't, then you couldn't be with Fred! Or maybe I could be apart of the Weasley family some day... Wait. What. Why am I thinking about that. No. Holly, you don't see Fred like that. I shake my head, trying to rid of my forbidden thoughts. Wait, why are they forbidden? Honestly, I don't know. Holly, stop thinking and go unpack. I take a deep breath, and start to make my bed when Ginny and Hermione join me to do the same. Finally, I think to myself. Maybe talking to them will take my mind off Fred. I go to open my mouth to ask them about the cup, when Ginny cuts me off.