Chapter 12

I awake from my slumber with a yawn, not having the strength or energy to sit up. I rub my eyes, and stare at the medicine cart beside my bed. After about half an hour of staring into the bliss, I gain enough strength to sit up. When my eyes meet the mountain of sweets, stuffed bears and flowers at the end of my bed, I gasp, which catches the attention of Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh, is anything wrong, dear?" She asks.

"No, no. I'm quite alright. What's all this?" I ask, gesturing towards the mountain. A small smile plays at her lips.

"Well, Mr. Malfoy was eavesdropping on a conversation between Professor Snape and Headmaster Dumbledore regarding your situation, and decided it would be a good idea to tell the whole school." I gasp, my eyes going glossy and my hands covering my mouth. No no no no no. This cannot be happening. Everyone must think I'm a slut. "Must've been some revenge plan. I didn't go as he wanted, though. The whole school was furious with the man who did this to you. They were also furious at Draco for telling everyone something so personal, hence why he's here." She gestures to a bed not too far from mine, with a bloodied up Draco Malfoy asleep in it.

"Who did that?" I ask in utter shock.

"Mostly Harry. Almost killed him by the time the Weasley twins arrived. They got a couple good swings in too. Same with Ron and Lee." I secretly smiled to myself. Ah, I love my boys. "Lucky for them, they just got a good talking to. Hogwarts staff is on your side. Including Snape. Malfoy's got a three months full of detention when he awakes." She continues.

"Wow, um, Madam Pomfrey?"

"Hm?" She starts folding some sheets on my bed.

"I don't mean to be blunt, but I really need the toilet. And I'm starving. And I'm parched."

"Well I'd be worried if you didn't. You've been sleeping for a week. That potion really does take it out of you. As well, I must inform you, that you are free to go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked back to the common room, I quickly realized it was 7:30 in the morning, and hardly anyone was up yet. I lugged the large pillowcase packed to the brim with the mountain of get well gifts I received behind me. When I reached my dorm room, I was immediately embraced in hugs by Katie, Angie, and Alicia.

"Oh my Godric! I missed you!" Angie cries. I was really feeling the love today.

"I missed you too, Angie."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Katie asks, pulling apart.

"I didn't want to seem like a slut... pregnant at sixteen..."

"Oh, enough! No one would think you're, that. Everyone knows it wasn't your fault, Holly." Alicia says hugging me. "Phew, you need a shower." I laugh.

"Believe me, I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped down to the Great Hall for breakfast, where I spotted all of my friends. I run behind Fred, giving him a hug, moving down the table to George, Harry and Ron.

"I'll get to you guys after breakfast," I say to Hermione, Ginny and Lee, who were sitting on the other side of the table. I sit in-between Harry and Fred. I begin to stuff my face with every thing in sight.

"Woah, slow down there. It's like you haven't eaten in a week!" George says.

"I haven't!" I turn to face him, shoving another bite of waffle in my mouth. I suddenly notice Harry not eating. "Harry! Eat!"

"I'm not hungry." I look to the twins quizzically.

"First task today, Holly." George whispers. My mouth hangs open.

"Oh HELL no, Harry. You're eating."

"Holly-"

"I will feed you like a baby. I've done it once before, I'll do it again." I say defensively. With that, Harry begins to eat. All our friends snicker.

"You used to feed Harry?" Lee asks with a smile.

"Yup. Our bitchy Aunt and Uncle thought a three year old was capable of taking care of a one year old. I raised this little bastard." I say proudly, patting Harry on the back.

"No wonder he's a screwup." I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn around to see none other than Draco Malfoy.

"And what are you, a perfect princess?" I roll my eyes and turn back to my food