Tuckamore Bay Ltd

Start from the beginning

Bill laughed.

"I have a feeling that this point is gonna cost me money."

Matty simply nodded.

"You know it is, my love.

You are building Harry and Mabel a new house. They own the land behind the General Store, or at least they do now. It is all piped in and there is even a basement poured there."

"I was wondering about that."

Bill lit a cigarette and sipped his scotch.

"So I assume, I am finishing the house?"

Matty nodded, as she passed Bill the document.

"And you are completely furnishing it. Because they are leaving most of the furniture and such for their daughter Harriette. She will stay in her parents place now. 

As for Henry, he wants a new truck and to remain as Mayor."

Bill laughed.

"Why would he think differently?"

"Well, my darling. As Henry said,

Since Bill owns da town, Ise figures 'e will wants to be Mayor as well. But Ise likes to stay on as Mayor, ifin dat be okay?"

Matty laughed.

"I assured them that you had no designs on being Mayor.

They agreed to continue to run the General Store. Harriette will run the motel and once the garage is up and running, Kenny Johnstone will be the manager. You will be paying them all comparable wages and of course there will be a benefit package, that will be determined later."

Matty sipped her drink and passed Bill another document.

"This one concerns the fish plant. Clayton will stay on as manager with Wike and Jr. Tucker as his assistants. They will look after running the plant, along with the hiring and such and they realize they have no claims to the plant.

They feel that turning the plant into a welding shop slash fabrication plant would be the best direction for the plant and if you agree, they will put in their notice immediately and start the refurbishing of the plant.

They have connections to get some second hand equipment and such."

Bill shook his head.

"No. If we do this, we do it right. I don't want to start out with other people's cast offs. It will all be new."

Matty nodded.

"That is what I kinda thought you would say, although I did not tell them that. I figured you could, when you have your first staff meeting."

Bill put the second document with the first.

Matty passed him another.

"And what is this one?"

"This my darling fiancé is a document that is attached to the deeds to the six fishing boats in dry dock. You have paid $30 thousand dollars apiece for the boats and you have agreed, that if and when the boats are used for fishing, the said owners will be hired as Captains."