I'm Burned Out Like A Bright Light

~I'm Burned Out Like A Bright Light~

Friday.

"Woooo last day of school!" Elaine screamed as she woke me up. "I'm coming with you today."

"Thanks." I mumbled and literally rolled off the bed onto the floor. "Errrrrrg." I growled holding my shoulder.

"Get up!" Elaine pulled me up onto my feet. "I think you should wear this today.” I looked down and on the floor was an outfit that I had never seen before. "I bought it for you in Germany!" I looked at the outfit. It was totally my style. The shoes were Jesus sandals. The jeans were faded light blue and went up to my belly. The shirt was a black baggy tank top that was a short belly shirt. The shirt said "Die Toten Hosen"; another German band.

"Thank you so much! It's adorable! I love you!" I gave Elaine a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Your welcome. I couldn't resist buying it for you." Elaine explained. I quickly put the outfit on and Elaine put my hair in a sloppy fish tail braid. She even did my make up. I love my best friend.

"Oh Jesus! Look at the time! We have to go." I screamed running down the stairs and out the door. We barely made it to the bus stop. The doors were actually closing while we were running towards the bus. We both found seats in the back. We were both breathing so heavily.

"We need to work out more." Elaine said laughing. We laughed so hard I started to choke on my own breath. I was coughing so loudly everyone was staring back at me. Finally I settled down and caught my breath again. My face turned bright red.

Math went by slower than ever. All we did was take the final and I'm pretty sure I did pretty well on it; hopefully. Next class was theater.

I walked in right on time with Elaine. There were two open spots next to Emmet so we sat there.

"Who's the cutie?" Elaine whispered pointing to Emmet.

"Emmet meet Elaine she's my…well OUR neighbor." Emmet smiled at Elaine.

"My mom said that you stopped by yesterday." Emmet said.

"Yeah I --" I was cut off by our teacher.

"Today we are running through lines!" she screamed overjoyed. She was the craziest teacher...

Running through lines really got boring, especially when your Mercutio wouldn't cooperate.

"All right Aaron; if you always act like this I don't see why you got such a big part!" I yelled into his face. "Toughen up and forget about the fact that you have no one to kiss stop crying!"

"Well you don't have to be such a drama queen about it!" Aaron yelled back at me.

"This is theater as a matter of fact I DO have to be a drama queen about this!" I yelled at him. He finally got into his character and we finally got done with that scene. Thank god.