I know I'm Good For Something I Just Haven't Found It Yet

A/N: And here's chapter two. The only two chapters I've written so far but I will try to update as often as possible. Right now I'm on an exchange in Germany until January so I'm sorry if I'm a slow updater. But thanks for reading. (: -Cali           

~I know I'm Good For Something I Just Haven't Found It Yet~

I woke up to music being played. I loved hearing music in the morning as I woke up; especially Mayday Parade music. I got ready in my bathroom and made my way downstairs to get some breakfast.

            "Hello." A voice said from behind. I turned around and I couldn't see anything.

            "Hello?" I asked. Then Brooks hopped out from behind a door. "Shouldn't you be practicing down stairs?"

            "Yes but I had to pee." He replied smiling at me.

            "Thanks for the information." I said smiling back.

            "You asked." He laughed and poked at my belly. He started to walk down stairs but I had a feeling inside of me that made me want him to stay.

            "Umm, are you hungry?" I asked before he left the room.

            "No." He smiled. "But when do you have to leave for school?" He asked starting a conversation.

            "Whenever my b...friend picks me up." I couldn't even get out the word boyfriend. This was a weird feeling I had never felt before. "So how often do you cut your hair?"

            "I usually just cut it whenever I get annoyed. I'll probably be cutting it soon." He told me.

            "Oh really?" I frowned. My phone started vibrating. I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered watching Brooks' fingers as he drew imaginary patterns on the counter. "Okay I will be right out there. Sorry for making you wait." I hung up before Ryan could tell me he loves me. "Sorry I have to go to school."

            "Yeah I should get back to you know...my job." He laughed at his own joke. And I laughed with him. I gave him a hug and ran out of the house.

            "How is the most beautiful girl in the world doing toady?" Ryan asked as I was buckling my seatbelt. "Is something wrong?" I turned my face towards his with his hands. I threw on a fake smile.

            "Umm, I'm still sad about you leaving." I made up an excuse.

            "Ohh don't worry about that right now." He said looking towards the road.

            "But I don't know what I'm going to do..." I told him.

            "What do you mean?" He asked.

            "Well you'll be gone and we'll only be able to skype. And who knows how busy you will be. Then I most likely won't be able to see you on your breaks either." I explained.

            "Why wouldn't you be able to see me?" He asked again.

            "Because you'll have basketball games and practices. And when you do have time off you'll be spending that time with your family. Do you really think there'll be anytime for me in there?" I asked him. "I think you going and me staying here is a really bad move for our relationship."

            "What do you expect me to do, go to high school another year and pay for your college so you can go to the same one as me?" He asked sarcastically.