one.

"Guys, just trust me on this, it will work

"Guys, just trust me on this, it will work." She looked around the room at all of the worried faced girls. Some seemed scared while the others thought she was crazy. "I know you guys probably think I'm hot headed right now, but I can assure you I'm not. You guys picked who you guys picked and I'm pursuing who I pick. So, are you in or not?" She placed her hand in the middle of the group.

Everyone exchanged looks with each other around the room, then one by one they placed their hands in the middle on top of Hermione's hand. "Thanks guys." She said smiling around the room. Someone spoke up.

"Don't worry Hermione, all of us at one point found him attractive, but you never did, until recently" Ginny nudged Parvati in the ribs and they all giggled. Someone standing against the wall, laughed and evil laugh. They all turned and looked, they had all forgotten about her, she had always tended to drift away.

"Good luck with your plan. But if he finds out I'm involved..." She walked up to Hermione with her finger pointed at her chest, "So help me, the Gryffindor Princess will never be heard from again." Hermione gulped and the girl walked away. They all wondered why they even bothered to invite her to these things, she always seemed to ruin the moment.