Matty nodded and the two walked to the table where Henry and Eric Anderson were just finishing their coffee.

Henry stood up.

"Ise will leaves youse alone. Ise 'as to deliver some room service to dat nice young Nina woman."

"She gets breakfast delivered?" Anderson complained.

"Like Ise said," Henry laughed.

"Ise likes 'er."

"The breakfast bes on the bar," Lindsay informed Henry as she put the Irish coffees in front of Bill and Matty.

She looked at Anderson.

"Anything else fer youse?"

"Are you serving liquor yet?"

Lindsay laughed.

"We serves it all da time. What would youse like?"

"You have beer on tap?"

Lindsay nodded and informed him of the beers.

"Stella would be fine."

Anderson took a deep breath and looked at Bill and Matty.

"Seems I owe both of you and your village, an apology. I am guilty of not having all the facts. Actually from what I read last night, it seems I did not have any of the facts.

Nina did quite a job on the research. I will have to have a talk to her and get her back."

Lindsay put the Stella in front of Anderson.

"Youse a bit late fer that. Nina is now employed by TBL."

She walked away laughing.

Matty smiled.

"Told you there were no secrets here in the Bay."

"So Nina works for you now?"

Bill nodded.

"We talked last night and decided that her skill set would be a definite asset to TBL."

"Anyway," Matty smirked.

"You said something about an apology?"

Anderson smiled and shook his head.

"I apologize for my attitude, my misinformation and overall ..."

His words stopped in mid sentence, as he stared at the front door of the Pub.

"A seagull just walked into the pub and he just jumped up on a barstool."

Matty turned.

"That's Jarge. I believe you two have already met."

"I'm not cleaning up da shit," Lindsay yelled from the bar, as she put a plate of sardines in front of Jarge.