"Hrngh!"

"Give me one reason Adam. ONE REASON!" Y/N yelled at him. "You sold me out, you killed Sienna, you brought me back to be a killing machine, sold me out again, KILLED me again, and started a fucking civil war?! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Heh...heh...haha!" Adam began to laugh in his distorted voice. Y/N's eyes widened as looked down at the laughing Grimm. "You're no different than I am. All of us...every single one of us is a slave to something in the world. Whether that's someone, something, or some kind of feeling we have within ourselves...we all follow it because we feel like we need to appease it."

"..." Y/N slightly gasped before gritting his teeth. He didn't necessarily disagree with Adam. He had a valid point.

"So just do it bitch. Even if I don't kill you, someone will eventually. Even her."

"Heh..." Y/N smirked before he gripped Graham tighter.

"PARTNER WAIT!" Graham tried to stop Y/N until light exploded out of Graham and Adam roared out in pain. Y/N grit his teeth as he looked down seriously.

(I Believe - Persona 5 Royal)

"Hnrgh...!" Y/N grit his teeth as he tried to control his light powers. "T-This...it's a lot harder than I thought!"

"ARGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" Adam roared out before he noticed his voice was returning back to normal. His eyes widened as he looked up to see Y/N grinding wickedly.

'I-Impossible...is he really?!'

"Just. Stop. RESISTING!" Y/N roared out as he kicked Adam off of his sword. Adam fell backwards onto the ground with a cry of agony before Y/N placed a boot on his chest and jammed Graham back into Y/N's grimmified body. Light exploded out of them again as he stared Adam down. Cuts and bruises began to appear all over his body while they slowly healed themselves. Two giant stab wounds ripped open wounds in his gut as blood poured out of them. Y/N just grinned as Adam's body began to convulse and he cried out in agony. Light began piercing through his Grimmified body before a huge explosion of light encompassed the area. Y/N was sent back as he jammed Graham into the ground to steady himself. The huge explosion of energy ended as dust and smoke settled around where Adam was.

Y/N's body began to patch itself back up as it steamed. He sunk to a knee as he breathed heavily.

"Partner...we both know what you just felt." Graham said warily as Y/N spat out blood that didn't disintegrate.

"Y-Yeah...that wasn't a nice feeling." Y/N said standing up as he sheathed Graham. "Who would've thought?"

"Yer a being made up of dark energy kid. Trying to activate the light isn't going to feel good." Graham chided. "Ya felt it right? Yer body being burned from the inside out? Because ya tried to activate the light properties of my powers, ya almost fried yourself."

"Graham...we both know the only way I can die is from a Relic...or from a Maiden." Y/N wiped his mouth as he finally caught his nerve. "Pure energy is the only thing that can incinerate me alive."

"Aye, so don't push yer luck with that shit. Adam would've lived, but ya wouldn't have." Graham said with an angered voice as Y/N scoffed.

"Thanks for the concern."

(Regret - Persona 5)

"W-Why?"

Y/N's head snapped to the sudden interjection as Adam sat on his hands and knees. He was breathing heavily while wearing his regular armor. His White Fang mask was completely destroyed as tears fell onto it.