Chapter; 4

I know Carter told me that I need rest but I could not with the thoughts of my uncle racing  that and I felt uncomfortable being under the same roof of  Carter and his mate.Just thinking about them kissing and more made my heart sink.  So here I laid staring at my ceiling ignoring the throbbing feeling in my head from stress.  A knock at my door made my attention snap towards it. The door opened and there stood the last person I wanted to see.

“How, are you feeling Ellie”, spoke Carter as he made his way to my bed.

“Fine”, I mumbled.

“ By the way that you're biting your bottom tells me otherwise”, he commented.

“Yeah, well stress will do that to you”, I said sourly.

“Why, didn’t you tell me about you being a prince and your miscarriage”, spoke  Carter softly.

“It never came up till now besides I don’t want to talk about it”, I said.

“I miss having you around”, said Carter.

“What”, I said shocked.

“You're, never around anymore its like every since I got matted to Megan you have been avoiding me like the plague”, said Cater looking me sharply in the eyes.

He was right I had been avoiding him but I couldn’t help myself I wanted Carter  more than anything and I was determined to wait for him till he realized that I was the one who was going to stand by his side no matter what but instead it turned out to be barbie doll Megan.  

“Things are just different now”, I whispered.

“Nothing has changed Ellie we are still friends”, he said taking my hands in this.

Yeah, friends I bitterly thought. How dense can someone be I mean really, but I now  was trying to get over Carter besides I should just be glad we are friends but yet my heart still aches.

“I’m gonna get some rest now”, I said turning over pulling the blue blanket over my body and closing my eyes. When I heard the door close I sat back up and picked up my phone that was laying beside me. I unlocked it and immediately signed on.

_Black rabbit 9_ - has signed on.

Got u babe_ look who signed on

_Black rabbit 9_- what  do you mean? O_O

Rainbowsparkle_ he means that for some reason Nixon has been offline since yesterday and you have also been busy it seems.=-=

Animelover_ Yeah, some people actually have lives and jobs unlike Got u babe who probably just sits on his ass all day.

Got u babe_ oh haha (ㆆ_ㆆ) your so funny I forgot to laugh.

Animelover_ with your username I laugh everyday(¬‿¬).

Rainbowsparkle_ (─‿‿─) I'm eating popcorn while these 2 go at it.

Nixon_ has signed on

_Black rabbit 9_ Nixon! ≧◉◡◉≦

Nixon_ Hello little rabbit.

Animelover_ speak of the devil, hey Nixon glad you could make it to our little party.

Rainbowsprakle_ You missed the fight.

Got u babe_ shut up Rainbowsparkle, what kind of user-name is that anyways by the way hello Nixon.

_Black rabbit 9_ I gotta go bye. T_T.

Animelover_ Bye rabbit-chan

Rainbowsprakle_you just got here though

Got u babe- somehow I’m not surprised =-=

Nixon_ stop being such a sour puss got u babe, bye little rabbit :)

 The chat room always puts a smile on my face but sadly I had to get off because my headache was getting worse. I locked my phone and sat it on the nightstand before getting comfortable and closing my eyes.

  That night I didn’t dream of my uncle I dreamed of  something far more unbearable I dreamed of the day where I met him. His name was Demetri , he was  eighteen at the time and I was only fifteen. Demetri was a tall slender boy with jet black hair and deep blue eyes. He was the kind of boy that you didn’t bring home to your parents but he made me feel safe and when he held me close and whispered sweet nothings my heart would beat faster every time.

 Demetri model was always live in the moment  and never look back. I first met Demetri at one of  my foster parents friend’s barbecue and we just clicked. Our relationship of course was keep hidden due to my foster parents and his parents. I also remember my first kiss it was on a beach. Demetri had took me because I had never been, we were walking and then  he stopped and turned towards me and started to lean in  following in pursuit. When our lips touched it was as if it was the fourth of July.

   Looking back I think to myself what would a eighteen year old want with a fifteen year old and here is where the nightmare comes into place. Demetri soon started to get tired of keeping me all to himself instead he would sometimes pass me off to his friends. By the end of spring I was pregnant and I had also ran away from another foster home. Everyone thinks I’m innocent and cute when deep down I’m just a dirty and jealous.

  I’m so jealous of Noah and Vin because they had mates and children when I had no mate and my baby was dead. It was that instance I woke up and vomited again all this stress and negative thoughts were causing my magic to turn black. Okay take a deep breath and think of something peacefully, nothing came to mind  I was in a state of depression but if I wanted happiest I would have to final speak to someone about  the scares I wear.