Chapter:18

It seemed like the curtains were drawing near and all the peaceful days would seem to come to an end. I stared at my bloody hands in shock and disgust. The outside world seemed to fade and turn into darkness.

Until I felt someone shake me violently. My vision came back i to focus to see everyone staring at me.

"Come, on cutie", said Noah as he lightly tugged me into the house along with Vin.

"What sick fuck would do that",asked Noah when we were inside.

"M-my uncle", I bearly whispered.

This was my fault I should have went with them maybe then they would be alive.

"Don't do that", said Vin as he gently took my hands and stared to scrub them.

"What", I asked staring at him.

"I can tell by your face, your blaming yourself", he said softly.

I frowned and continued to let him scrub my hands and decided to stay quiet. I knew this was my fault and no one could tell me differently.

"Well some baby shower", said Noah after a few moments of silence.

"Well  at lease there's never a dull moment around here", said Vin sarcastically.

The glass sliding door slide before I could reply. In can The guys looking tensioned.

"We're having a pack meeting, gather everyone in the living room",said Jake before he walked off.

A blur flew past my face and there stood Carter. His hands held my face.

"He won't lay a hand on either one of you", he said.

He kissed me before I could talk. I melted into the kiss and I felt safe again. He pulled away leaving me breathless.

"Come, on", he said grabbing hand and walking me to the living room.

Once everyone filed in, the room grew deadly silent as they watched their alpha.

" I want to know who the hell this box got passed everyone", he yelled.

Yeah so sorry about not updating the good news is that i passed that one math class and the one I'm taking now isn't so bad so I should be able to start updating like i use to. The pic is a piece of art work i did at school👌🏽 also gotta edit and next chapter will be better.